“Quick bite to eat between whale watching trips” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 29 Restaurants in Ucluelet
Cuisines: Bakery
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch
Description: CHEF OWNED AND OPPERATED. CAN BE FOUND IN THE HEART OF UCLUELET`S HISTORICAL HARBOUR. OR JUST ASK ANYONE ON THE STREET.
Vancouver, BC
“Quick bite to eat between whale watching trips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I needed a quick bite to eat and this was the place. My order was taken quickly and my hot dog, I had a Bavrian smokie, was ready for me soon.

I was great, he asked if I wanted a knife or fork and I declined. I should have had a fork as it had lots of lovely saurerkraut on it to make it easier to eat.

I really "advise" people to give UKEE Dogs a try if they are in a hurry, or maybe even if they are not!

Visited September 2013

“Groovy place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick bite. The Canuck hotdog was great. Hubby had the cheese pizza and enjoyed it. Loved this place!

• Visited September 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Calgary, Canada
“Best cappuccino & blueberry cinnamon bun EVER!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled on this cute 'garage turned cafe' on a rainy morning...menu consists of mostly different variations of hot dogs...but they had a delicious display of fresh just made pizza's, pies, and don't forget the cinnamon buns!
Hubby had the Mac & cheese dog I had a bacon & egg in a hot dog bun (no dog) & it hit the spot.
The fries accompanying the Mac & cheese dog were very tired looking...perhaps a potato salad would have been better (we over heard they were just starting to make some!)
My Mochaccino was made to perfection...we even came back for another later that same day....& I took another blueberry cinnamon bun to go for my breakfast the next morning...I still dream of the scrumptious fresh baked taste!!!
The husband & wife who run this cute place were awesome & very friendly....
Please visit this place while you're in Ucluelet, you'll be glad you did!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
SWFL
“cheapest good food we found”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Breakfast and Lunch only - warm, cozy, bakery and coffee. Other than the Co-op, cheapest food in expensive area.

Visited August 2013
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

We have visited this twice and the food is so good. It is a small place popular with the locals so you might have to wait a few minutes but it is so worth it. Staff is great

Visited August 2013