Stayed there for 2 nights after buying one of those "daily deals" which included a 2 night stay and $50 restaurant credit and a bottle of wine for $265. We were a group of four (two couples) so we had two of their Studio Wild Pacific Trail Suites booked (which I understand is bigger than their Lodge Studio suites). For the price we paid, it was good value.
What we loved:
Lots of room, even for a studio suite! Microwave was great for popping popcorn on the night we stayed in and had a movie night plus there was a fireplace too (I get cold easily). And the beds were very big and comfy!
The bathrooms had a frosted window that you couldn't see through if they were closed. If you left the sliding window open, you could look through the room and outside so if you were on a romantic getaway, you could run a bath, leave the windows open and have a great view of the outdoors! But you could close the windows too so that if you had guests over or were staying with girlfriends, you could use your bathroom in privacy.
What could be improved on:
The restaurants... since we had $50 restaurant credit we decided eat there... not impressed. It wasn't horrible, but it was just so-so. Good thing we had a car as we drove around to try some of the other local food places which were much better than the hotel restaurant!
- Also Known As:
- Black Rock Oceanfront Hotel Ucluelet
- Black Rock Oceanfront Hotel
- Black Rock Oceanfront Ucluelet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in Nature, Designed for ComfortVancouver Island’s most awe-inspiring oceanfront resort, Black Rock Resort offers a spectacular escape from the ordinary. Experience a Vancouver Island vacation at Black Rock Resort for winter storm watching, spring whale watching, summer beach adventures or a romantic fall retreat. With breathtaking vistas of the Pacific Ocean and rainforest, our comfortable suites offer a magical perspective to Vancouver Island’s rugged West Coast… any time of year!Relax and rejuvenate in exquisite suites designed for maximum comfort- from plush king beds to state-of-the-art kitchens. Lounge in spacious living areas with fireplaces. Rejuvenate in spa-inspired bathrooms. Take in magical sunsets from your balcony facing the crashing waves or lush forest. Our suites are also pet friendly! Enjoy a soak in one of our outdoor hot tubs or the plunge pool over looking the ocean during your stay. Keep up your fitness routine in our 24 hour accessible Fitness Centre. Dine in our oceanfront restaurant Fetch, open breakfast, lunch and dinner or enjoy BC wines or locally inspired martini's and light snacks by the fire in Float Lounge. Artisan Inspired cuisine, sure to impress all of our guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Black Rock Oceanfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.