The Cabins was a perfect retreat for a relaxing and enjoyable weekend. These cabins are beautiful and easily the best place to stay on the west coast. The cabins are close to hikes, beaches, surfing, and is just outside of the small town of Ucluelet. It is perfect for a family trip, romantic getaway or even large groups for surfing. You really cannot go wrong at the Cabins at Terrace beach! Definitely will go back and I would recommend the Cabins to everyone!
- Also Known As:
- The Cabins At Terrace Beach Hotel
- The Cabins At Terrace Beach Hotel Ucluelet
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Check in & chill out at The Cabins and Lodge at Terrace Beach. Our 6 acre oceanfront and rainforest resort style property in Ucluelet offers fully loaded oceanfront, waterfront and rainforest cabins and suites, a lodge and Avenda Concept Spa. The Cabins and our award winning Sabbatical offer you fully equipped kitchens with dishwasher, large private soaker jacuzzi tub, fireplace, washer/dryer, large decks with BBQ, HD TV & DVD in living & bedrooms, iPod & iPhone docking stations, free wi-fi, pets are always welcome The Lodge offers you deluxe suites with king size beds, propane fireplace, double size soaker tubs, stand up rain shower, mini fridge, iPod & iPhone docking station, HD TV, large deck in ancient rain forest with ocean & beach views, Avenda Concept Spa, and the beautiful great room, the true heart of the lodge. The Cabins, the Sabbatical and the Lodge at Terrace Beach in Ucluelet, your HOMEbase on the West Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your The Cabins at Terrace Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.