Unfortunately, we could only stay one night in this wonderful, family-owned Yukon hotel. The rooms are large, clean and very comfortable. The free breakfast is bountiful and elegantly presented by Gwen the proprietor. The surrounding area is quite beautiful. Take a ride north on the Alaska highway to Kluane National Park or south along the Haines Highway to see snow covered mountains, glacer fed lakes and wildlife.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Raven Hotel is located in the beautiful community of Haines Junction, in southwest Yukon. The hotel is strategically located a few steps from the town's amenities, including the Kluane National Park Visitor Centre, the Recreation Complex, and the St. Elias Convention Centre. You will thrill at the beauty that abounds right outside the door of your hotel room. Enjoy great photo opportunities, hiking, fishing, boating and wildlife viewing, whatever your adventurous heart desires. At The Raven Hotel, you will experience small-town charm with warm and personal service. Relax in the refined comfort of one of the 12 en-suite rooms, each with direct outdoor access. All rooms offer private bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, flat screen TVs and FREE wireless internet. We also provide a complimentary continental breakfast to start your day! Whether you are planning a romantic get-away, a business conference or just a great Yukon adventure, you can expect upscale convenience and modern elegance at The Raven Hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Raven Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Raven Hotel Haines Junction, Yukon, Canada
- Raven Motel Haines Junction