“Loved It!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Pemberton Valley Lodge

You added Pemberton Valley Lodge to your Saves list
Pemberton Valley Lodge
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1490 Sea to Sky Highway #99, Pemberton, British Columbia V0N 2L1, Canada   |
Special Price
CAD10 off room rate
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pemberton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Vancouver, Canada
“Loved It!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2005

Prior to our arrival at Pemberton Valley Lodge, I had read the terrible review by an obviously upset guest that had been the the Lodge, and I must say I was very worried that I was going to be wasting my money and time. However when I checked in, I was greeted warmly and the overall presentation of the Lodge was amazing. My room was spacious and the full kitchen and fireplace was a bonus. The pool and hot tub were so nice and warm! Although they were outside, that made it so much better with the beautiful mountain views. I had no problems with the shuttle to Whistler, the driver was hilarious. I will go back again soon.

• Stayed March 2005

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Vancouver, BC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2005

My wife and I just returned from a weekend stay at the Pemberton Valley Lodge and were very impressed with the hotel and facilities. I thankfully hadn't seen the previous review prior to our trip as we may not have ended up staying there. However, the staff were extremely courteous and I had no difficulty arranging shuttle service for our two days of skiing in Whistler. Our room was spacious and the full kitchen was a bonus - all with a beautiful view of the mountains. I think the highlight was soaking our sore muscles in the hot tub surrounded by beautiful snowy mountain peaks!

We will certainly stay at the Lodge in the future and will not hesitate to recommend it to family and friends.

A TripAdvisor Member
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2005

Staying at the Pemberton Valley Lodge was one of the worst travel choices I have ever made. I selected this hotel because I was told that there was a free shuttle to Whistler, where I was attending a conference. Upon arriving at the lodge, the manager told me that the shuttle would not be running the following day. When I asked how I was supposed to get to Whistler, the manager actually told me to hitchhike! The next day I tried to reserve a spot on the shuttle for the following morning, when I had been assured there would be a shuttle. First I was told that there would be no shuttle service for me since I was going to Whistler for a conference rather than to ski. Then after informing the management that I was infact skiiing, just not until the afternoon, I was told that, once again, there was no shuttle running because they had not obtain permits yet.

I ended leaving this place early and staying at a wonderful Bed and Breakfast just outside Whistler, called the Cedar Springs B&B. Not only was my room there cheaper, but the wonderful owners made my stay such a joy that I ended having a wonderful last two days in Whistler.

Been to Pemberton Valley Lodge? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Pemberton Valley Lodge

Address: 1490 Sea to Sky Highway #99, Pemberton, British Columbia V0N 2L1, Canada
Location: Canada > British Columbia > Pemberton
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Pemberton
Hotel Class:3 star — Pemberton Valley Lodge 3*
Think of jaw dropping mountain views and a vast array of recreational activities and you'll begin to envision one of the most picturesque and invigorating areas in Canada, just 25 minutes north of Whistler. Surrounded by the Coast Mountains, Pemberton Valley is widely referred to as the Gateway to Adventure. It's the perfect recreational destination with snowmobiling, horseback riding, acclaimed golf, hiking and so much more. Pemberton Valley Lodge is a spacious all-suite hotel with personalized service - its urban style and comfort meets mountain adventure getaway. Choose from Studio, One & Two Bedroom Suites and relax after a long day of adventure beside your fireplace or in the outdoor pool and hot tub. You can experience it all at Pemberton Valley Lodge. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Pemberton Valley Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Pemberton Valley Hotel Pemberton

If you own or manage Pemberton Valley Lodge, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.