“Small but quaint!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai
Vancouver, bc
“Small but quaint!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 9, 2013

Excellent Thai food and service. As high quality food as it comes. Selections are reasonable and prices are very good too.

Visited February 2013

West Vancouver, Canada
“THE BEST THAI FOOD EVER!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

Thai Pudpong is absolutely the BEST Thai food I have had..EVER!! It is rumoured that the owners Mother was a cook for the Kibg of Thailand so when one could say Thai Pudpongs food is FIT FOR A KING.
My son and I always try to find ways of getting the recipe out of the owner but as clever as we try it has not happened yet!
The wonderful owner is the main chef and his meals are AMAZING. Fast, friendly, fun service with the freshest of ingredients. There is nowhere else to get this quality of food unless you go to Thailand to visit the royal family!! Enjoy you will LOVE IT!!!!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Great food and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2012

Ive been here for lunch at least a dozen times and my visit was the same as it is every time - excellent. Very good quality Thai, served up hot, fresh and quickly. The service is always bang on - I believe its the owner that mostly serves us. I haven't tried that many different dishes from the menu as I have stuck with my favourites (green or red chicken curries, Pad Thai, spring rolls..). I can't speak for dinner service, but I would recommend calling for reservations as its not the biggest room and it might be busy!

• Visited March 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vancouver, Canada
“Food is consistently excellent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

This is one of our family favourites. We've been many times and recommended it to others. The food is consistently delicious - fresh ingredients, good portions, delicious. The restaurant is quite small, so reservations are a must. The decor is very plain, but then we don't go to eat the pictures on the wall! Overall, one of the best restaurants in West Vancouver in terms of quality and value.

• Visited August 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Thai in West Vancouver”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2011

We are regular here and we are always surprise at how good the food is and how nice is the family business atmosphere... It never dissapoints.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere