“Such bad Service” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Wings

Wings
7124 King George Blvd, Surrey, British Columbia BC V3W 4Z1, Canada (Newton)
604.596.2244
Neighborhood: Newton
Vancouver, Canada
“Such bad Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

took forever to get our food and the service was worse than the cold wings! Uninterested waitresses, and didn't like the atmosphere...
Eat at your own peril, I can't understand how they stay in business

Visited October 2012

Oakville, Canada
“Average Wing Joint”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I have been to a few different locations for this chain. This particular location is okay but I found the White Rock location to be much better in terms of taste of food and service.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Vancouver, Canada
“Stay away from the wings!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2012 via mobile

This place is known for wings. I was shocked that every wing I had looked red on the inside on every bite.

I explained to the manager that these wings don't look right, he responded that that's the way chicken looks like after being cooked. How long did they cool the wings? They are not supposed to still look red after cooking. I wasn't happy and told the manger that their supplier is giving them bad wings. He fought me on this, and still charged me for my meal in which I had two bites. The manager didn't care about my problems, and told me not to come back if I don't like wings at his establishment.

I love chicken wings, and order them at many places, I have never seen chicken that looked like that ever.

They order bad meat and sell it off as good. Stay away from this place, because you don't want to go to the hospital.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
BC
“Miss it”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

Went there for lunch with friends as our favourite lunch is chicken wings....so we thought this would be a great place to have them.
What a disappointment!A few scrawny wings with no sauce for so much money.Go to a pub where they make great wings for a better price.
Never going back again.

Visited April 2012
White Rock
“Don't waste your money or your time...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2011

We decided to go out for an inexpensive dinner this evening. We had been to Wings before and thought it was ok. We ended up getting the Tues nite special of 2 lbs of wings and a salad and 2 beers. The total came to just over $30. The buffalo Wings were small, had very little sauce and we were told that the management had decided to eliminate the celery sticks (a tradition with wings) this past summer. (Likely too expensive, eh?) We left the restaurant hungry and went home to eat the rest of our dinner. Very, very poor value....dine somewhere else!

• Visited November 2011