Since this was our first trip to BC, I would say this hotel definately holds up to Best Western standards. Very clean and comfortable place to say. We got to the hotel a couple of hours before check in time and the front desk clerk was very helpful to check us in early. This hotel doesn't have as many amenities as some of the others but it still is a great place to stay while in Canada. I also want to add that the Canadian folks are very friendly and helpful. I have always heard a lot of negatives about Canadian folks, but based upon my experience the people are great. Canada is a beautiful place to visit. It seems to be very safe and clean.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Peace Arch Hotel Surrey
- Best Western Peace Arch Hotel
- Best Western Surrey
- Surrey Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in beautiful South Surrey/White Rock area. The perfect setting to enjoy all the amenities of this beautiful location. 42 Deluxe rooms all including complimentary continental breakfast, indoor swimming pool, hot tub, sauna, complimentary high speed internet and coin operated laundry. Within walking distance to restaurants, the newest shopping district in the area. 3km from the famous White Rock Beach and Pier, Crescent Beach and Morgan Creek Golf Course. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Best Western, HostelBookers, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Best Western Peace Arch Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.