My boyfriend and I stay one night and enjoyed our stay.
1. The bed was in good state. We had a king room with kitchenette on the third floor.
2. The room was very fair sized with a desk.
3. The hotel was up to date and very clean.j
4. Breakfast was fantastic. Waffle irons, omlettes, bacon, fruit and assorted baked goods were included with your stay. Also a nice bonus was that breakfast was until 10 am.
5. The pool is sufficient and goes up to 5ft deep. The hottub and pool were clean and there was speakers if you wanted to listen to some music there.
6. Free WIFI. Access was a litle confusing but it was fast and ideal for surfing the web and email.
7. The air conditioning worked well and it was fairly quiet.
8. The hotel was quiet and as a light sleeper it was muchly appreciated to have a good sleep finally in a hotel with a decent bed!
9. I like the decor and the elevator / stairs were quite plain but well maintained.
10. The hotel had a small business center that was being used while I was there, looked well maintanined and conveniently by the front desk.
11. The bathtub and toliet were together and the bathroom sink was outside the "bathroom" I didnt mind this but prefer it to be in the same room.
I am defiinitely going to stay here again and it was just off the main highway!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Hotels.com, Orbitz, HostelBookers, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Ramada Surrey/Langley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Langley/Surrey Hotel Surrey
- Ramada Surrey
- Ramada Inn Surrey
- Surrey Ramada