“Best stay ever!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   17530 64th Ave, Surrey, British Columbia V3S 1Y9, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #7 of 20 hotels in Surrey
San Francisco, California
“Best stay ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying at this hotel for 4 days. It's a beautiful hotel and the staff was amazing. I’m a major clean freak but this hotel was very clean. I would definitely come back here!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple

82 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2013

this was my first trip to BC and the location was central, staff was extremely professional and helpful. me and kids cant wait to go back. the prices were so affordable. kids enjoyed the pool. the staff went over and beyond the call of duty to make our visit memorable. would definitely recommend to friends.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jas C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your kind review and loving beautiful British Columbia. Looking forward for your next visit.
Abbotsford, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

I've stayed here for the Cloverdale rodeo every year since they opened and LOVE IT!! The hotel is so beautiful, still looks brand new even though it is a few years old now. The staff are the best, they even remember me from a year ago, so friendly and nice. Looking forward to staying again next year, thank you for always looking after us Holiday Inn Cloverdale

Room Tip: splurge on a suite, they are huge and so nice. Well worth the extra money
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Jas C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear BW
I am going to print this and put it on the employee Kudos wall. Feedbacks like this encourage us to do more for our guest day over day. Big Thanks
jas
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

We were greeted by some very friendly front desk staff and were upgraded which was a pleasant surprise. The suite was very spacious and offered everything you could ask for but I wish they would provide glasses instead of plastic ones. The number of TV channels was limited but acceptable. The hot water could have been a little hotter for me, but maybe I’m just picky. Regardless we had an enjoyable stay and we would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Jas C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale, responded to this review, May 31, 2013
Thank you very much for this informative review, I am glad that we met most of your expectations, plastic glasses is a brand standard & also a guest preference, but next time please call the front desk as we also stock a wide array of cutlery and glassware for guest use. We are in the process of adding more options for the channels as soon as they are available from the service provider, this being a commercial account. Looking forward to being your preferred accommodation partner again in future with even better service.
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I was uprated to a executive King size room for my 5000 bonus points stay in this hotel. The price is good (with average $116/night) The washroom is big and clean. The living room is big also, I have lot of space to do my work in a large working desk. I enjoy my stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jas C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. This property location and design was made keeping our business guest in mind. We are glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you here soon again.
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We stayed here to attend a wedding at the Northview Golf Course which was very close. The room itself was very clean, new carpet, nice bedding, etc. however there was a female hockey team that stayed there and the noise and swearing that went on all during the night until 5:00am was terrible. Doors were constantly slamming shut. There were no towels in the pool area. The toilet in the pool area didn't flush and the shower didn't work. We went for breakfast and the service was very slow (apparently the kitchen got a order wrong and had to redo everything). The staff were very friendly, check in was quick. I would stay here again if I was going to Northview but that would be my only reason. Windows opened which was nice. No fridges but there was an empty space where one should be. The bathroom lighting was terrible.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Jas C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale, responded to this review, April 15, 2013
Thanks for this informative and candid review. We at Holiday Inn cherish the business from North view and other golf courses. Yes, this was the first year we ventured into hosting the hockey play offs in the city, and i fully understand your concern, we tried our best to space the team rooms on a different floor. This team has been a learning curve for us and now we have included specific conditions in our team contract for adherence. The pool drains got blocked due to excessive tissue spills by the same team. My apologies you had to go through this but in order to convince you to come back please make a reservation and ask for me 604.576.8862, and i will make sure that you get a quiet room. I am glad that you liked the the room & staff. The washroom bulbs are an energy saving test project for a green score, we should have a better result soon.
Cape Breton Island, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2013

As the title says, I had to privilege of staying here while waiting until the end of the month to move into my new place, and I'm glad i picked here! This is without doubt one of the nicest Holiday Inns I've ever stayed in. My room was top notch and the restaurant downstairs well met my needs. Its one of the newer hotels in Surrey so everything looks brand new. They have a coin operated washer/dryer which was great for someone like me who was staying awhile. The price was affordable at the time ($100/night I think). My only complaint is the location. Its not really close to anything except a grocery store and a Subway. Plus 64th can be a pain sometimes especially during rush hours.
However with that being said if I'm ever back in Surrey I would stay here again!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Jas C, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for writing this review, and we are delighted that we could meet most of your expectations. While walking distance from the hotel is a Starbucks, Boston Pizza, Grocery Store, Tim Hortons, Subway, Liq store & McDonald; a short drive towards Langley is the busy commercial area with all the restaurants and bigger stores. Based on availability we can even arrange a shuttle drop. Kindly use this option if you or a friend have to stay here. 64th ave does get busy during office hours and because of that majority of our rooms are facing the quieter south side. In the meantime congratulations for the new house.

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Surrey East - Cloverdale? Share your experiences!