“Disgusting!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Motel Hollywood

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Surrey
Motel Hollywood
You added Motel Hollywood to your Saves list
9155 King George Highway, Surrey, British Columbia V3V 5W1, Canada (Whalley)   |
Ranked #19 of 21 Hotels in Surrey
“Disgusting!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2013

Horrible service! Disgusting stinks like an ashtray floors felt like sand it was so dirty long ashes on the broken air conditioner as if someone had gotten high left the cigarette to burn as I was checking in a woman interrupts me and asks the manager to have a room for an hour! Are u kidding me? The sheets were disgusting the toilet was plugged then asking for a new room he sticks us in the storage room? Walls were ripped and had holes broken lamps sheets wet and wrinkly! This place should be shut down!! He tried keeping my money for being there for 10 minutes !
Horrible! I'd rather sleep on my vehicle!

• Stayed June 2013

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

people try to come in our room, thinking no one was in the room. It was the hotel staff themselves,trying to get into the room, when my buddy open the door they took off and said "don't worry about it". They had duck tape holding stuff together in the washroom, carpet as old as the 70s, and old condoms melted into the outside of a old broken air conditioner still stuck in the window! This place should be shut Down! Wow Surrey is that bad they can't get rid of that HELL HOLE!!

• Stayed May 2013
Edmonton, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I was rolling through town for a concert nearby Holland park, and wanted a safe place to park and store my bicycles. I walked in, and two guys who seemed to be relatives of the owner were clearly high on meth. I looked at the place, it was like a scene from a bad movie: busted walls, people living in rooms, general filth everywhere. Room was a mess. We quickly decided to leave. Add we got outside I've of the metheads was trying to get into my car.

It's safer to sleep on a highway rest area in your car than here.

• Stayed May 2013
Whitby
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

When I entered the motel it looked not too bad. I was then showed to a room that was worse than the bates motel. The carpets looked like someone had crapped on them and when I checked the sheets I found blood on them and also they were filthy. I went down to the desk and told the clerk and he said that he would put me in a nice room. He proceeded to show me the " nice room". The place was a room that they stored their broken tvs and busted mattress's in. I again checked the bed and found that the sheets were filthy here also ( I dont think that they washed the sheets in this motel, they just move them from room to room ). There was hair all over the bath tub, the sink was filthy and someone had urinated on the toilet seat. The soap that was on the sink had been used already. I tried to get my money back but was refused as I had pulled the sheets back on the bed. The service was absolutely terrible. At 9:30 pm there was a phone call asking me if I could unlock the door so they could get a heater from the room .
I notice that there is an excellent review at the top of this page. I wonder which relative put that in. If anyone stays at this motel after reading this review than they deserve what they get.

Room Tip: do not stay at this motel period
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
surrey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

the staff is very polite and nice to everyone..very helpfull..i really like motel hollywood, nice rooms with great facilities and moreover helpfull staff...everything is nearby motel like skytrain..parks..bus service..and yea easy to get food around the nearby stores to the motel..i really want to visit this motel everytime when i come surrey:)

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Vancouver, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2012

Do not stay at this motel!

Sure, I knew it was in a shady part of town. The hotel is disgustingly dirty. All the doors, cupboards and walls show signs of having been busted in, stabbed, kicked and punched.

Most disturbing though was coming back from breakfast and finding the hotel manager and another staff member had unpacked my bag and had the contents of every pocket and compartment strewn across the bed. A violation surely performed on many guests of the establishment.

You've been warned.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Surrey, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2011

i travel this hotel with my 6-8 years child on friday April 22, 2011 with my wife, Front desk was just llike wake up with night dress, charge $55 cash for 2 queen beds, not mentioned that room was smoking room, when i take the keys and enter found walls are teared off, lamp was broken, was very bad smell, family was tired just want sleep so when look on the bed found few hairs, told my family let get out this room, talk to front desk, sleeping guy around 18-20 yrs old east indian had no sence to talk to customer again, threatened RCMP to call over customer, unbelievable behaviour have no idea who run this hotel and how they manage to run this hotel. When I take complaint to the guy his hand was in his pant and was playing with his BOLLS or you can guess now what the staff doing use same dirty hands Pen, papers, customer cards, room keys. Definite will spend $30-$40 to VISIT QUALITY HOTEL NEXT TIME. Not returned my money.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled with family

Been to Motel Hollywood? Share your experiences!