“Toonie Tuesday visit.” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Fonthill, Ontario, Canada
“Toonie Tuesday visit.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2014

The new waffle fries are really good. The chicken was the usual tasty KFC. Staff was extra pleasant.

Visited October 2014

Sudbury, Canada
“Descent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2014

Bucket of chicken is always good for the road..Tasty , Lots of scrappy pieces but then somebody has to eat them ,right? Was a little to greasy for my liking..

Visited August 2014
London, Canada
“Too much chat, not enough service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

Attended the Bikers Reunion June 2014. Stopped for dinner on the Friday night. When we finally got our food, it was good. However, the two girls on the counter were deep in conversation about everything but chicken. They were missing orders, getting food before order completed and tipping the boxes of food. It was comical to a point, but enough is enough. Concentrate on customer service, not weekend activities after work.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sudbury, Canada
“very good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

the service was quick,the chicken was cooked to perfection and the staff were friendly,they had no gravy the time i went but i don't eat gravy so that was not a problem for me

Visited April 2014
Temiskaming Shores
“KFC not what it used to be”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

I remember eating at KFC when I was a kid and thought it was great. I havn't eaten there in a long time, so the other day I thought I would stop and grab the 3.99 deal for lunch. The sign outside says WOW 3.99 ...... That's exactly what I said when I opened the box. But it was more like Wow what a tiny meal deal. Let's see, what its really worth, the tiny chicken leg 1.00, the tiny chicken finger on a tiny bun 1.00, the small fry 1.00. Seems to me they're still way ahead and they want me to think I'm getting a deal!!

The chicken on a bun was so dry, all it had on it was a bit of lettuce and a small dab of mayo. Dry, dry, dry. Had to stop at the grocery store to get some dijon mustard to put on it. When you order something there get a drink, get something, anything or else you may be looking for a puddle to drink out of.

This isn't my first luch bag let down from KFC. My last incident was about 5 yrs ago, which was the last time I had eaten here, the fries were so disgusting, they were soooo greasy that they practically squirted grease out when you bit into them .

They have improved their fries since then but as far as the chicken goes they need to cook it longer. Having to wrestle the meat off the bones is not my idea of a great dining experience.

Needless to say I was still hungry and had to go get a muffing at Tim's before going back to work. Wendy's or McDonald's have a much better value menu if you don't want to break the bank for a quick lunch.

• Visited September 2013