“Wonderful service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Leisure Inn Hotel

You added Leisure Inn Hotel to your Saves list
Leisure Inn Hotel
509 Ferguson Avenue | Haileybury, Temiskaming Shores, Ontario P0J 1K0, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
CAD75 (CAD)
Kitchener, Canada
“Wonderful service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2010

Our stay at the Leisure Inn was for only one night, but the hospitality given from the owner and staff was amazing. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The night we stayed there was the weekend of the bike rally in New LIskeard, and the owner of the Inn put chairs outside so that everyone could sit and watch the bikes as they went by. In the morning, when we went down for breakfast, the owner spoke with us and made us feel like we were old friends. It was a very pleasant experience and we look forward to staying there again , next July, the night before we head out to Garden Island Lodge.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Hamilton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2010

A very clean welcoming motel in a great central location near beach and marina. A pet friendly non-smoking establishment in a pleasant small Northern Ontario town. Owner and staff very eager to make our stay a good one.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2010

I travel around the province for work, staying at hotels everywhere and I have yet to find one that competes with the Leisure Inn. It is very similar to an oversized bed and breakfast. The owners live in the hotel and are always around, they try to get to know everyone by name as much as possible. Breakfasts are more than expected from continental breakfast, including a fresh-baked item that changes day-to-day. Rooms are well maintained and kept up-to-date. It is one of, if not the cheapest rates in the area and is extremely under-priced. I have stayed at other hotels in the area and I simply do not find any advantage whatsoever to staying anywhere else. If you are reading these reviews you can see that there are no bad reviews whatsoever to-date, what more do you need to make you book at this hotel?

Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Belle River, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2010

My husband and I along with our daughter and son and their family stayed at the Leisure Inn for five nights, while visiting family and site seeing. The service was great, staff and owners (Ernie & Pam) friendly and very helpful. We truly enjoyed our stay. The view and location is fantastic, with beautiful sunsets and rainbows. M.L. Hamelin & Ernie

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family
Brampton, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2010

My wife and I stayed for three nights at the Leisure in, owners and staff are helpful and friendly. Beds comfortable, and rooms were clean. Good value. We would come again.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2010

My husband and I stayed at the Leisure Inn for 3 nights on the Civic holiday weekend, as we attended a family reunion in the area. I booked it based on the positive recommendations from Tripadvisor. Our expectations were exceeded. From the moment we arrived the innkeepers Pam and Ernie were the most welcoming and cheerful hosts that you could ever imagine. They offer friendly and warm hospitality. The hosts are constantly alert to details that enhance your stay. Pam and Ernie genuinely care about their guests. The inn is ideally located in downtown Haileybury, and is just steps to the beach on beautiful Lake Temiskaming. The rooms are spacious and very clean with everything you need. The beds are comfortable and we enjoyed a quiet and peaceful sleep each night. A good basic complimentary breakfast is provided. All items were fresh. The breakfast area is extremely pleasant with lots of seating. The rates are very reasonable. We will definitely be having a return visit to the Leisure Inn.
LEISURE INN - WHERE GUESTS ARRIVE AS STRANGERS AND LEAVE AS FRIENDS!

Janet & Blair Wilson
Ottawa, Ontario

• Stayed August 2010, traveled as a couple
Sudbury, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2010

I'v been travelling to Northern Ontario for business in the summers for the last 10 years. I rotate among different towns and always can not wait to be scheduled to work in the Temiskaming area. Even though this hotel is far away from my workplace, I always insist to stay here. I've been bringing my family with me for the last few years. They also love the stay here. The location is perfect, on a calm neighbourhood close to the Lake. The room are clean and comfortable. There are fridges and microwaves in all rooms. There are XBOX and Playstation in the lobby to play on a large LCD TV. There are DVD players in all rooms and an extensive list of movie DVDs at the lobby that you can borrow for free and watch in your room. There is a nice BBQ outdoor you can use and enjoy your meal on comfy chairs and tables at the patio. There are so many positive things to say about this hotel, the most amazing part is the hospitality of Ernie and Pam, the owners. I've seen so many examples during the last 2 years (since they took over the hotel). Few days ago, I was using the BBQ for supper. Half way of my BBQing salmon, corn and vegetables the propane went empty!! I told Ernie. He took the empty cylinder and jumped into his van. Few minutes later he is back with a full cylinder. I think he drove all the way to New Liskeard to get it. The breakfast is nutritious, delicious and enjoyable in a cozy environment. There is always something homemade. Ernie visits the tables and offer guests home made cookies, fresh fruits and...A while ago I noticed some guests from Europe demanding some strange European bread for their breakfast!! Ernie searched for that bread and next morning it was on their breakfast table!!
Even little details are important for me, like they don't use disposable dishes and utensils. Clean and spotless china dishes are used.
As I compare it to other hotels in the North, this hotel is shining like a star with a very affordable price. Just go yourself and enjoy.

Stayed July 2010, traveled with family

Been to Leisure Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!