“Great spot nice owners” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Leisure Inn Hotel

You added Leisure Inn Hotel to your Saves list
Leisure Inn Hotel
509 Ferguson Avenue | Haileybury, Temiskaming Shores, Ontario P0J 1K0, Canada   |
Offers & Announcements
CAD75 (CAD)
ontario
“Great spot nice owners”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013

Wellm priced clean room. falt scren TV with ample channels and the hoel provides free DVD's for in room use (each room has a DVD player) Breakfast was included and it is a short drive into New Liskeard which is a larger community with Big Box shopping etc. I will stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, April 12, 2013
Thank You for your review and comments. I know it means a lot coming from you as you make many reviews on trip advisor. You must be the top trip advisor person in the world. Glad you like our Inn and hope you come and stay with us again soon.
Ernie, Pam, Jeremy & Leisure Inn Team that keep the rooms clean

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay. The beds were comfy, the breakfasts were amazing (Ernie had even made cake!!) and the place allowed for pets...which really made all the difference for me as I had been traveling for work for many weeks and was missing my pup! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone traveling through. We liked it so much, we actually changed our hotel stay on our way passing back through Temiskaming in order to stay there again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thanks for coming to stay with us , and then liking it so much that you came back. Your spagetti was really good. Come and stay with us again sometime.
Ernie, Pam, Jeremy & the Leisure Inn Team
Verner
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

We have stay at the Leisure Inn with our hockey team a few times now and everytime has been wonderful. Earnie and the staff are very friendly and go out of their way to make you feel at home, Thanks!!
Rooms are clean and comfortable, lobby is the best - table & chairs to socialize and plenty of games for both adults and kids, not to mention hundreds of movies you can take to watch in your room. My son loved the playstation in lobby. Thanks again Earnie - see you next hockey season.

Jennifer

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, March 7, 2013
Thanks for bringing your team to stay with us. A good group of boys and helpful adults as well. We are glad the kids enjoy coming to the Inn. We do our best to make it a fun place to come and stay at. We had boys in hockey when we were younger and know that if the boys are happy, everyone has a good time. Call us as soon as you know when you are playing again so we can get you booked in.
Ontario Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013

We recently stayed at the Leisure Inn and I have been trying to decide how to rate it. The rooms are spacious and extremely clean. The owners extremely friendly. Overall it is a great hotel in Haileybury but the beds are likely the least comfortable I have ever slept in. We had a very restless sleep and in fact one person in our party was awake all night due to the uncomfortable bed. There is so much room in the actual room that I think they could easily upgrade to two queen size beds and make everyone more comfortable. In this day and age most people sleep in a queen size bed. They claimed they were double beds but they seemed more like 3/4 size beds. If the beds would have been better, I would have definitely given you a 5 but due to them, I will have to settle for a 4.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank You for your Trip Advisor Review. I am really sorry that the beds were not soft enough for you. Everyone is different with beds as I just had a guy email me to see where he could buy one like ours. You will be happy to know that we just purchased 10 new beds with soft tops so we can now help all our customers, whether they like firm or softer.
I looked for the key you dropped in the snow but cannot find it, hopefully it will show up in the spring when the snow goes. Nice kids you have, hope you can come and try us again next year.
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Our thanks to Ernie and the family for their hospitality to the En-kata Choir as we travelled through Temiskaming Shores this fall! We had a lovely stay at the Leisure Inn, and we felt welcomed - more like extended family than guests. We're delighted to have had the chance to meet Ernie and the family, and I truly hope to have an opportunity to return.

The wifi worked, the breakfast was great, the rooms were comfortable and very clean, and the location was great.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, December 13, 2012
Thank You for bringing your choir team from Africa and staying with us. You did not mention the ice cream, I thought that would have been the hi light of the trip. It was funny when the African team asked if it was cold and decided not to have any. You guys were great, our youth group really enjoyed them. We would be glad to have you come and visit if you are ever in the area.
Windsor, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I truly appreciate the friendly, home-like atmosphere that I experienced while stay at the Leisure Inn. I was away from home for weeks on end while working in the area, Ernie and his family and staff went out of their way to make me feel welcome and comfortable during my stay. The rooms are extremely clean and well-appointed. A few mornings I was able to have breakfast and conversation with Ernie, he made me feel like I was at home with family. Ernie and his family and staff were gracious to all who were there, and very caring to ensure I was comfortable even during the busy hokey season. Genuine people who take great pride in giving a stranger a bit of home away from home. Like the sign out front says “Our Pleasure is Your Leisure”. Truly great people and establishment! A much appreciated thank you!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, November 30, 2012
We really appreciated having you stay with us. You are a very friendly person and easy to be friends with. We hope you are able to bring your wife back next summer for a vacation. Our Beach pool is one of the Best in Ontario and just steps away from the Inn.
Thank You for the Great review, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
Ernie, Pam, Jeremy and Leisure Inn Team
Porcupine
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

We have been traveling for hockey with our children for years and This is by far the best hotel. This hotel is ideal for family. They have so many things for the children to keep occupied (basket ball, hockey, movies, vidio games etc...). The staff was great, accomadating and very pleasant. The owner was playing with the children and even attended one of our games. A very nice breakfast is served every morning. The place is simple and very clean - a home away from home feeling. Thank you for the great hospitality!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
leisureinn, Owner at Leisure Inn Hotel, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
Thank you for staying at our Leisure Inn with your SP Eagles hockey team. A good group of boys that obeyed when I asked them to do something. The parents were also very respectful to our staff and our Inn. It is great when we can all have fun. One of the parents reported to me that he had spilled wine on the pillows and bed. Please tell him that due to him telling us, we were able to get the stains out. I really appreciate it when someone is brave enough to tell us when something happens. Please have your team book early next year so they can come again. Ernie, Pam, Jeremy & Leisure Inn Team

Been to Leisure Inn Hotel? Share your experiences!