The Bonnie View Inn is gorgeous....the accommodations and dining room are old enough to give it character and charm, but new enough for up-to-date comfort and amenities.
It is beautiful in all seasons, but I prefer Summer/Fall. With it's lakeside setting, the views are amazing any time of year and Haliburton has lots to offer.
The staff, all of them, are the friendliest and most attentive I have encountered. It's obvious they all enjoy their jobs, and their management.
The owners (Monte - Chef extraordinaire, and Andrea - General Manager) make this getaway place special.
If you are looking for a weekend getaway or longer, you owe it to yourself to visit the Bonnie View.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario