“Best Resort in Haliburton!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bonnie View Inn

You added Bonnie View Inn to your Saves list
Bonnie View Inn
3.0 of 5 Resort   |   Box 419 | 2713 Kashagawigamog Lake Road, Haliburton, Ontario K0M 1S0, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 10 Hotels in Haliburton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Peterborough
“Best Resort in Haliburton!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2010

The Bonnie View Inn is gorgeous....the accommodations and dining room are old enough to give it character and charm, but new enough for up-to-date comfort and amenities.

It is beautiful in all seasons, but I prefer Summer/Fall. With it's lakeside setting, the views are amazing any time of year and Haliburton has lots to offer.

The staff, all of them, are the friendliest and most attentive I have encountered. It's obvious they all enjoy their jobs, and their management.

The owners (Monte - Chef extraordinaire, and Andrea - General Manager) make this getaway place special.

If you are looking for a weekend getaway or longer, you owe it to yourself to visit the Bonnie View.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Haliburton
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2010

The Bonnie View Inn is known by permanent and seasonal residents for its fine dining – the food, the service and the ambience are all excellent. Choosing the Bonnie View to host my daughter’s wedding was an easy decision – and neither my daughter, husband and I, nor our guests, were disappointed. The husband and wife team of Andrea and Monty, are hands on and head up a great team. Andrea did a superb job as wedding planner and hostess. All our guests were pleased with their accommodations and with the warm welcome that Andrea gave each of them. She was also able to calm the jitters of a nervous mother-of-the-bride! Monty, who is the head chef, prepared meals that were not only delicious, but also attractively and professionally presented. As I overheard one of the guests exclaim, “I have never had a meal like this at a wedding, ever.” The service was efficient, friendly and accommodating. and met the needs of all our guests. Our guests commented that our daughter’s wedding was so unforgettable, and so much fun, because of where we chose to host it. This response is in no small measure due to the hard work, enthusiasm and dedication of Andrea, Monty and their team to ensure that their inn is the best in the Haliburton Highlands.

• Stayed October 2009
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2009

I've been going to the beautiful Bonnie View Inn for the last 9 years. I have vacationed there with various groups of people: my extended family, for a girls' weekend, and with my mom. I have actually also been there in January and had an amazing time ice skating, sliding with toboggans and then returning to my cottage to sit by the fireplace. I keep returning to Bonnie View because the food is always excellent (a menu breakfast and dinner is included in the package). The service in the dining room is always excellent as well. There are a variety of rooms to choose from such as in the Inn, cabins or cottages with various sizes that are always clean and a good size. Another reason why I keep returning is because even when the resort is full, it is never busy or crowded because the property is large with many activities for people of all ages to do (basketball, beach volleyball, kayaks, canoes, paddle boats, swimming, etc.). I would highly recommend this place to anyone who enjoys excellent food, excellent service, a beautiful environment with the choice of relaxing on the beach or engaging in the outdoor activities that are included.

• Stayed August 2009
Turton, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2009

Stayed at the Bonnie View inn on Lake Kashagawigamog, Haliburton this August. We stayed in an Inn room for three people. There are annex rooms and cottages. The Inn rooms, in fairness, need some updating and modernisation but for the three nights we stayed the room was adequate. The package booked included breakfast and evening meal and the standard of catering was excellent. Leisure activities were also included such as canoes, kayaks etc, etc. In the vacinity I would suggest the horseriding package advertised in the hotel, the treetops walk in Haliburton forest along with the wolf reserve. Altogether highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
Northern Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

Me and my family (my parents, fiencee, and 2 small children) travelled to this resort to see if it would be perfect for our upcoming wedding. To our surprise it was. My main priorities are service, amenities, and food. At the Bonnieview inn the food was awesome, the service was great and there was alot of different things to do. We do plan to check out the resort one more time to make sure it is still as good as we remember, and then we hope to book our wedding at this resort. I have great confidence in Andrea(owner) that she would help make the wedding day perfect!

• Stayed June 2008, traveled with family
GTA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

The Bonnie View is a real gem! The food is terrific and the service is wonderful. The sandy beach is perfect for all ages and there is plenty to do. We can't wait until we return!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled as a couple
toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2009

Bonnieview is a great place for all. I was told about it by a friend. From the phone call that I made to make reservations, to leaving 4 days later with a goodbye hug, the entire stay was perfect. The weather cooperated as well! The rooms are clean and beds are comfy. The beach is well maintained and there are so many things to do! The food....what can I say, our bellies were happy the whole week! Andrea does a great job of thinking of everything to make your stay a happy one! Thank you and we'll be seeing you in the fall! I have to go back for a girls weekend now!!!

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family

Been to Bonnie View Inn? Share your experiences!