i, a 13 year old kid have to completely disagree with the previous negative comment. The first time i ever came to Bonnie View Inn, i was 10 months old and came with my entire family. Ever since, its been my second home. This summer 2012, has been our 14th summer year after year and its only gotten better. There is a kids club at night rain or shine for the younger kids. during the day its very calm and relaxing with plenty of activities to do such as sports, boating, swimming and more. The food is amazing. Five stars. Monte, the head chef is a whiz in the kitchen and always surprises me with new foods which appeal to my liking. The staff and owners are very nice and welcoming as we come year after year. Its our family tradition and nothing would change that. Bonnie View Inn is where memories begin and traditions continue. Check in @ the Bonnie View Inn and you'll have an amazing time. Bonnie View is the place to be.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bonnie View Inn Resort offers a unique blend of luxury and seclusion that symbolizes the Highland’s magic and magnificence. Our fabulous grounds situated on renowned Lake Kashagawigamog are just five minutes outside the village of Haliburton in the beautiful Highlands region. Bonnie View Inn is a unique Ontario Resort ideally suited for your family vacation or to host your next Ontario conference or meeting event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Bonnie View Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bonnie View Hotel Haliburton
- Bonnie View Resort
- Bonnie View Inn Haliburton, Ontario