“Watch out for the self tipper!” 2 of 5 stars

725 Ch De La Vallee, Piedmont, Quebec J0R 1R3, Canada
450.227.4663
Improve this listing
Ranked #3 of 7 Restaurants in Piedmont
“Watch out for the self tipper!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Food: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Decor: 4/5

Meal: Dinner

Comments: My friend and I had dinner here one cold night. Had the table de hote (set menu). Food was pretty good and service was just fair. I believe our server was Mylene (lady with blonde hair). Now here is the questionable bit, we were offered split billing so we took it up. My bill came to $27.77, since service was only fair, not good nor excellent, I decided 10% would suffice. 10% would be $30.55, I rounded up my bill to exactly $31.00, I checked my transaction history on my card and this Mylene has decided upon herself to charge a 20% tip ($33.32). I believe that gratuity is up to our discretion based on service and also our generosity. Also added 20% to my friend's bill too. Some would consider this stealing! So be warned! Watch out with this self tipper.

Overall: 2/5

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere