“charity night” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Leicester, United Kingdom
“charity night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2015 NEW

had a amazing charity night on Mon and raised £810.we did a quiz and raffle.
the restaurant is a lovely friendly place to be and nothing was much trouble for the staff.
The staff joined in with the fun and we managed to fill the restaurant.
The help yourself buffet gives you many choices of Indian dishes to choose from.
we have been many times and the food never disappoints us.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

UK
“Obliging staff, great food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2015

I've visited this restaurant a few times previously but last night we went as a party of 12 for my mum's birthday. I arrived early to decorate the table and hand in the cake and the staff couldn't have been more accommodating. They even provided a 60 birthday candle as we didn't have one!
The quality of food was, as usual, excellent. The service is personable and fast and there was no rush to leave the table at a certain time, which I have found at other popular restaurants. This place is always busy so they must be doing something right!
Would highly recommend and, if you're lucky and a football fan, you might get to see some Leicester City legends there!

“Uma”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2015

Love this place. It's always full on the weekends. Great place for celebration too. Get cake for the birthday celebration. Would recommend at least one visit to this place.

Doncaster, United Kingdom
“Charity Night for children”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2015

1st time visit Excellent all you could eat,Wife loves Lamb this was thick meat pieces and very tender,not the normal fatty bits at other places,very good service & helpful staff.Would recommend will return.

• Visited April 2015
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“A good meal with varied selection.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2015 via mobile

Turned up as a group of 6 for a birthday meal. A couple of the group raved over the place. We waited in the holding area and enjoyed a couple of drinks whilst deciding on choice of meal. There are lots of choice with many meals I hadn't heard of. I chose the special and enjoyed it though it wasn't fantastic. It lacked the varied spices I had read about in the menu. Don't get me wrong it was tasty but not as good as my local takeaway I use regularly. My partner who really enjoys the more fiery dishes chose a naga dish. She also said it lacked the flavours associated with a hot chilli dish and was not as hot as she had hoped.

The service was good and the food arrived hot and freshly cooked.

There was what I would describe as an air of overly familiarity with staff and some of the other parties which for me was little odd. (Loud jokes and generally not recognising that there maybe others nearby who may not appreciate the conversation).

For me I would say the COI is worth a visit if your part of a large gathering who are a hen, stag or office party. They appear to cater for larger parties who maybe a little louder than my party was.

Visited April 2015