Stayed at this lovely small hotel on New Year's Eve 2013. I would highly recommend anyone staying in the surrounding areas in Norfolk including Swaffham to stay here. We only stayed for one night as we were visiting in Swaffham. Had a twin bed room, of which the beds were so comfortable. We had an evening meal here, again both were excellent value for £9.95 each. Drinks were reasonably priced. The proprieters Carol and Roger run this place so well that when we are up in the summer we will definitely book in here. Also a thank you to Rob, Carols son for kindly driving us into Swaffham and back on New Year's Eve.
It was so peaceful here that we slept in more than we ever would at home.
A LITTLE GEM IN BEACHAMWELL
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A comfortable Country Inn offering En Suite Accommodation with Licenced Bar & Restaurant. A pictureque setting in a quiet village, close to Swaffham & Downham Market, with Mainline Railway Station. Cambridge, Norwich, RAF Marham, Royal Sandringham and the unspoilt North Norfolk Coast all under less than an hour away. Our rooms are serviced daily and have all amenities. Plenty of free Parking and free Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, LateRooms and Odigeo so you can book your The Great Danes Country Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Great Danes Country Hotel Beachamwell
- Country Inn Swaffham
- Swaffham Country Inn
- Great Danes Country Swaffham