Beautifully located in a secluded spot, ca 1hour drive from Hua Hin. Nice beach, literally unspoilt and deserted. Very warm water (late March) but not crystal clear. The odd stranded jellyfish. Minimalistic Bauhaus architecture blends nicely with the surroundings. Beautiful,large pool with great views to the beach. Compound and.villas in need of major overhaul (woodwork, bathrooms, outdoor seating facilities). Very friendly, albeit not highly professional staff. Room cleaning services deficient. Good, but not very varied food.Overall good stay for a couple of days (limited activity programme). A good 4 star resort risking to slide if not revamped.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- X2 Kui Buri Resorts is designed and built with a primary goal that they must "satisfy the spirit". This is partly achieved via architectural design, but more importantly through natural beauty of the location and the meshing of the structures with the canvas provided by nature. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your X2 Kui Buri reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- x2 Kui Buri Hotel Prachuap Khiri Khan
- x2 Hotel Kui Buri
- x2 Hotel Prachuap Khiri Khan