“Good food and service” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Mazatlan
“Good food and service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2012

Our hotel recommended the Melrose place and we were not dissapointed. The fodd was good and the service was friendly

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Moose Jaw
“Great for lunch & Sunday brunch.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2012

Consistantly good. Service is very good, servers are very helpfull & friendly. After eating here a few times, we found the meals to always be very good. Large portions & good value. Recently renovated inside, and looks fantastic. We`ll be back !

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Service was horrendous, food was mediocre.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2012 via mobile

So, I will start off by saying my girlfriend and I came in to see a full restaurant.
The hostess sat a group of 4 that were in line before us, and then sat 2 ladies that came in AFTER us. (some how I guess she thought perhaps we didn't look hungry enough to be seated right away?)
Then we were seated by an older lady who looked like she might the manager. She told us right away as we were sitting down "as you can see it is very busy, so you can't expect the food within 20 mins." or something to that affect (let's just say it was pretty rude and off putting to hear something like that)
The ladies who were seated before us had received their food, finished eating and left the restaurant before we even got our food! The waitresses actually started avoiding our table completely because they knew just as well as us that we were waiting way too long.
We had waited for approx 45 minutes (or more) before we received our food (burger and fries and sandwich) my burger was dry and was completely unimpressive, the sandwich, my gf tells me, was acceptable but said she herself has made better.
Which I totally believe because she is an awesome cook.
The servers were as good as they could have been.... I think it had more to do with the people who own or manage the place.

If this place looks busy in the slightest to you, AVOID at all costs.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Saskatchewan
“Maybe it was a bad day?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2012

I've eaten at Melrose Place before and was satisfied (I had the wrap). However, our last visit was disappointing. The atmosphere and service was excellent but the food wasn't great. I got the bacon, cheese, mushroom burger and I do not recommend it. The burger was a gross bought/ frozen patty and there was no mayo, mustard, etc on the burger. I could've bought a box of those burgers for the price of the burger. My 2 kids got the chicken finger and fries from the kids menu. They were happy. My husband got the adult chicken fingers and was disappointed that our 3 year old actually had more chicken than he got. Stick to wraps if you go there.

• Visited April 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
puerto vallarta
“great pizza and dry garlic ribs with Greek salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2012

I live in Yorkton for six months and the first thing I do when I get back is go for a pizza or dry garlic ribs with Greek salad. I have never had a bad meal there. I would recommend it although it is a bit pricey the food is the best !!

• Visited September 2011