“fast food with flare” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 17 Restaurants in Fort Macleod
Fort Macleod
“fast food with flare”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

Fast food, very good. awesome ice cream and extremely friendly service....Best fast lunch in town. Great parking for RV's

Visited April 2014

Calgary, Canada
“Only open in the summer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2014

We wanted to have their unbelievable mushroom burger again like we had this pased summer but didn't know they were closed in the winter. So disappointed as we held of getting dinner to stop there. Was thinking about what flavor icecream ( they have so many) I was going to have too even though it was cold I wasn't going to pass that up. We"re from Calgary so didn't realize they would be closed. Great place, very clean and will be sure to stop in the summer. Reminded me of Peters only better. 2 thumbs up for this place for us even if it was closed.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Small town gem”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We were in Southern Alberta looking for lunch. It was Sunday and most places were closed. We stopped into Igloo.

Bathrooms were clean.
Establishment was kept clean.
We had great service (slower than other places but what do you expect in a small town on a Sunday). I asked for my cheese to be melted and sure enough it was.
I felt the selection was limited but I was very satsatisfied with my order - deluxe burger with a side of onion rings.
I felt the prices were possibly on the high side however the quality, freshness, and taste of the food made up for the cost.
The ambiance was sweet. It had an old soda shop feel to it with music and all.

I highly recommend this place. Way better than chains in Macleod. I would definitely return. I just wish we discovered this place sooner!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St Albert AB Canada
“Average icecream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Friends had told us this place had incredible icecream. It was very average. Service was slow. I wouldn't rush to return here

Visited August 2012
Lethbridge, Canada
“Mediocre”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2012

Everybody was raving about the food for the igloo drive in. Tried it one time. It is quite expensive for the food you get. It is just average tasting did not find anything spectacular about the food or the prices here.

Visited July 2012