“A Nostalgic Cinematic experience - Highly Impressed with Everything” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Gibsons Cinema

Gibsons Cinema
909 Gibsons Way, Gibsons, British Columbia, Canada
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #7 of 10 Attractions in Gibsons
Type: Movie Theaters, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: Great Little Heritage Movie Cinema great owners have fun with customers
Vancouver, Canada
“A Nostalgic Cinematic experience - Highly Impressed with Everything”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 20, 2011

During my travels of the Sunshine Coast I decided I couldn't miss the King's Speech which happened to fall on a perfectly rainy Sunday evening. I met some of the friendliest and happiest staff I have ever seen. The staff greeted me as though I was a regular. Tickets are a great price, concession items are a great value (compared to Vancouver) and you get ultimate first rate service in a heritage like setting. Overall, I was very impressed and completely satisfied with my experience and am looking forward to stopping by the sunshine coast again soon!!

Visited February 2011

Vancouver, Canada
“Fantastic Heritage Cinema Staff Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2010

This is a great little cinema movies up to date and very cosy atmosphere but what makes this cinema so different is the staff they have a laugh with you and make you very wellcome they also have a VIP rooom which is really neat I enjoyed that .... would recommend this attraction ... well done Gibsons Cinema!!!! :)
They are right in Gibsons on main street on left right across from Mall .
Great concession stand and lots to eat... staff great there too very helpful
Great experience more than your normal cinema! like going back in time.