“Meh.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Slave Lake

Super 8 Slave Lake
You added Super 8 Slave Lake to your Saves list
Super 8 Slave Lake
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   101 14 Avenue SW, Main Street and Highway 2 | junction of Highways 2 and 88, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Slave Lake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Calgary
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

Can't believe the 2& 3RD floor are 50% smokng rooms. Stinky rooms on 2&3, rooms are getting run down and in need of a carpet replacement or steam cleaning.Washrooms tile coming apart and corners full of fuzz and hair.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kzafar, General Manager at Super 8 Slave Lake, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to write the review and mentioning your concerns.
I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment caused to you.
We are upgrading our hotel; so far we have done the following upgrade: New Mattresses, and new bedding, drapery and we are in a process of getting new hide-a-beds. At present carpet installers are installing new carpet in entire hotel. We will also be doing more upgrades in near future. We are also converting more rooms into non-smoking.
I hope you will give a chance to rectify ourselves. When you plan to come to Slave Lake in future please call me, or send me an email directly. I will offer you discounted rate and we will certainly change your opinion about our hotel.
Super 8 Slave Lake staff and I look forward to seeing you in near future.
Kind Regards
Kamran Zafar
Quebec, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2013

This was my 1st Super 8 experience, and it was great. Upon check-in, the lady tells me I am upgraded in a King Suite. Sweet!!! At the very end of the hallway, it was quiet and I had a very good sleep.

Free hot breakfast was good, but internet was slow.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to write the review. Super 8 staff and I appreciate your positive comments and we are happy that your stay was enjoyable. I apologize for the inconvenience caused to your due to slow internet connectivity. TELUS is the only Internet provider and there service is not great in the area. They are installing fiber optic lines in the area and we are hopeful that Internet problem will be solved by October 14.
Super 8 staff and I welcome you back in near future, and we will put every possible effort to make your stay enjoyable.

Kind Regards
Kamran Zafar

Been to Super 8 Slave Lake? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Slave Lake

Address: 101 14 Avenue SW, Main Street and Highway 2 | junction of Highways 2 and 88, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Slave Lake
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Slave Lake
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Slave Lake 2*
You have choices for motel accommodations in Slave Lake, AB, but only Super 8 Motel offers outstanding value for your travel dollar. We’re conveniently located minutes away from all of the main attractions of Slave Lake. Our 58 attractive guestrooms set standards for outstanding comfort, all at the lowest rates among Slave Lake, AB, motels. And Super 8 Motel Slave Lake’s hard-working staff is always ready to serve you, whenever you need us. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Wyndham, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Super 8 Slave Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Slave Lake Alberta

If you own or manage Super 8 Slave Lake, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.