“great stay” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Slave Lake

Super 8 Slave Lake
You added Super 8 Slave Lake to your Saves list
Super 8 Slave Lake
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   101 14 Avenue SW, Main Street and Highway 2 | junction of Highways 2 and 88, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0, Canada   |
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Slave Lake
Edmonton
“great stay”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2013

my self and husband and kids stay here for 2 nights, we had a funeral. as soon as we arrived the staff was amazing we have a 1 year old and wanted to stay on the main floor but they were out of the two bed rooms, so she up graded us to a king bed with a pull out couch. thestaff was amazing our whole stay .the only down side was our room floor was a little dirty and sticky .

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kzafar, General Manager at Super 8 Slave Lake, responded to this review, May 10, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to write the review. Super 8 staff and I appreciate your positive comments and we are happy that your stay was enjoyable. I apologize for the disappointment caused to you due to carpet.
We are continuously upgrading Super 8 Slave Lake, and we are changing carpeting in the entire hotel by the Mid. of May 2013.
Super 8 staff and I welcome you back in near future, and we will put every possible effort to make your stay enjoyable.

Kind Regards
Kamran Zafar

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Peace River
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

Our room was right beside vending machines , got woken up at 1:30 am by screaming and laughing. This also woke up my three year old. Complained twice about the people above us starting at 10pm. At 5:30am we were up for the day as the people above us were stomping so loud stuff was shaking. This woke up both children in the room. Complained to morning front desk people , they could not have cared any less. I would like to say that Chantel (front desk person working upon our arrival). Was accommodating friendly and extremely helpful, need more people like her in the industry! Would not stay again. Plus the carpet was very dirty in our room and the window was wide open upon arrival , room was Freezing!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

kzafar, General Manager at Super 8 Slave Lake, responded to this review, April 21, 2013
Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking your time to write the review and mentioning your concerns.
I apologize for the inconvenience and disappointment caused to you. I also want to thank you for appreciating Chantal attitude. We take pride in customer service and go out of the way to satisfy our guest needs.
I apologize for inconvenience caused to you due to noise, we are very stick about the noise complains. We give one warning and evict the room on second complaint. I spoke with the staff on duty on that night, and she was apologetic for the disturbance caused to you.
We are upgrading our hotel; so far we have done the following upgrade: New Mattresses, new bedding, and drapery. In a month time we are changing hide a beds and carpet in entire hotel. We will also be doing more upgrades in near future.
I hope you will give a chance to rectify ourselves. When you plan to come to Slave Lake in future please call me, or send me an email directly. I will offer you discounted rate and we will certainly change your opinion about our hotel.
Super 8 Slave Lake staff and I look forward to seeing you in near future.
Kind Regards
Kamran Zafar

Been to Super 8 Slave Lake? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Slave Lake

Address: 101 14 Avenue SW, Main Street and Highway 2 | junction of Highways 2 and 88, Slave Lake, Alberta T0G 2A0, Canada
Location: Canada > Alberta > Slave Lake
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Slave Lake
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Slave Lake 2*
You have choices for motel accommodations in Slave Lake, AB, but only Super 8 Motel offers outstanding value for your travel dollar. We’re conveniently located minutes away from all of the main attractions of Slave Lake. Our 58 attractive guestrooms set standards for outstanding comfort, all at the lowest rates among Slave Lake, AB, motels. And Super 8 Motel Slave Lake’s hard-working staff is always ready to serve you, whenever you need us. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Slave Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Slave Lake Alberta

If you own or manage Super 8 Slave Lake, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.