Thinking twice is not an option, JUST BOOK IT. When you walk into this Inn the first impression is it feels like coming back to a place where one in considered special. The first thing one see’s is a very large bowl of fresh fruit that is offered daily for the guests. As you approach the front desk you are greeted by a warm smile and a willingness to help. These receptionists actually listen when they book you in, insuring that all of your needs will be addressed.
The rooms are spacious, clean and give the impression of a well cared for place to call home during your stay. The cleaning staffs are courteous and attentive and do their best to insure that your linens are exactly what you hope for always making their best efforts to keep your room clean and organized. The microwave, small fridge and assortment of utensils are all one needs to snack in your room.
The business center located on the main floor is equipped with an up to date computer combined with a functional printer. The printer is supplied with adequate paper to fit most client’s needs. A small gym and hot tub room are also available for one use.
The people who look after the free breakfast do their best to insure that everything is always fresh and hot for all to enjoy. The smiles and willingness to help just seem to be present everywhere.
We normally stay at this Inn about four or five times a year and never have found a change in the service. Tiffany the manager deserves praise for the way she trains and guides her staff insuring that when you stay there it always give you the feeling like you are coming home. You will not be disappointed if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Slave Lake, Alberta Hotel Offers Convenient Location The newly built Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Slave Lake, AB is nestled near the shores of Lesser Slave Lake, just off Highway 2 and Main Street and right next door to the Cornerstone Business Centre. Within minutes of Fraser Timber, Sawmill Pulp, Acclaim Energy, Vanderwell Contractors LTD, and Tolko Industries as well as many others, our Slave Lake hotel is ideal for business travelers who plan to attend meetings in the area. Our free high-speed, wired and wireless Internet access will keep you connected during your stay, and the business centre and meeting facility will help you conduct business while on the road. Leisure travelers will enjoy lodging at our Slave Lake, AB hotel while they experience everything that this 'Jewel of the North' has to offer. Nature lovers can hike on the Frontier Trail and observe the many species of birds and other creatures native to the region. Slave Lake Provincial Park offers sandy beaches and beautiful views, and it hosts the popular Sand Sculpture Championships every year. Gilwood Golf & Country Club and St. Bernard Mission Church are both nearby, as well. During your stay at our hotel in Slave Lake, take the time to enjoy a workout in our fitness centre,and be sure to try one of the many choices at our Express Start hot breakfast bar each morning. Check out our great Slave Lake hotel deals and book with us today. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Slave Lake
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Slave Lake Alberta