“Dissapointing food” 2 of 5 stars

Ranked #12 of 38 Restaurants in Whitecourt
Spruce Grove, Canada
“Dissapointing food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

The menu is massive and the food is poor. The portions range from too big to too small. The service is mediocre.. I usually leave unhappy

Visited January 2012

Port Hardy
“Feels like home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2011

Humpty's is THE place to eat any time. We live in British Columbia and miss eating at Humpty's when we return home. Love the pan scrammbles.

Visited October 2011
“Keep on driving”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2011 via mobile

Just ate there with my family the restaurant only had a few people in it and still took nearly 30minutes to get our food . I order a BBQ pulledpork sandwich when it arrived it had no BBQ sauce on it and seemed puzzled I would not be happy my food I sent it back and they poured BBQ sauce on it. with wife and kids order breakfast type food which when it arrived was barely warm. If you turned the fried eggs over they were black from a dirty grill. To top it all before we got home my daughter complained of a headache thenproceeded to throw up her entire meal. No fault of the waitress she did her job okay . But we won't be back. Save your money and go elsewhere . This restaurant was closed for awhile and reopened under new management and renos but I don't see it lasting to long like this.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Decent food at a farily...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2008

Decent food at a farily cheap price.