“Microwaved food” 1 of 5 stars

Ranked #25 of 42 Restaurants in Whitecourt
Cuisines: Pizza
“Microwaved food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2014

Used to be a great place to eat. Over the past year and a half something changed. Started to notice with my regular lasagna. It suddenly changed. Started tasting like frozen old lasagna. So I've tried many times to order something different(yet familiar) each visit and at each location in Calgary. Last night was the last visit I'll have at any Boston pizza. Each of us ordered something different. Today, we all have a major stomach issue. Not mention the service sucks worse than ever. I've been to many boston pizzas all over the province in the last 2 years. Quality food is no longer available at Boston pizza

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Saskatoon, Canada
“Not a good experience”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Went for a meator pizza, that frequently get from BP. About 25 min after ordering, the waitress informs me that that it is taking a while because they didn't have any of the right size of crust so that had to put two crusts together. The pizza finally came, crust was soggy, toppings sparse and did not taste very good. I asked the waitress for the bill, and to bring the machine, this took another 15 minutes. I was there for over an hour. Unacceptable.

Visited August 2013
Edmonton, Canada
“Did not get my food”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

After a long day at work I ordered Pizza and Wings online, for pick up. I got a confirmation email with the time of pick up. When I arrived at the restaurant to pick up my food I was told it will be an other 30 minutes. They never even processed my online order.

• Visited July 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Grande Prairie, Canada
“Take-out”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

We were driving through Whitecourt and we did not have time to eat, but we did order take-out and the food was very good. And, the service was great! When we arrived to pick up the food we were served with a smile. The waiter was friendly and helpful.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Edmonton, Canada
“Average visit”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

The waitress was a bit forgetful despite the fact that the restaurant was very quiet. Food was average and had cooled a bit before it was served. There are plenty of restaurants in the area so I would suggest trying a different local one for better, quicker service.

Visited January 2013