The pool in this place is pathetic. I go there as a member and spent over $700;for me.and my husband for the year and this winter we have not been able to use it hardly at all due to the sliding doors being so old they let in so much cold air the pool area is to cold to even stay there long. The so called heated pool is not heated, the water is like icicles. There answer to trying to keep it warm is put plastic over the doors. The hockey teams r there on the weekends in the winter and the kids pee in the hot tub so it ends being closed the next day and the members r the ones that suffer. These r just a few of the issues me and my husbnd and few of the memebers have to deal with at this place cause the owners r to cheap to do repairs and spend money to fix the place up. So my advise is if u r looking for a place to get a membership go to the nottawasaga inn rec centre it is truly a heated pool. The hot tub is even better than the red pines it is way bigger.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full Service Hotel & Conference Centre located on a 5 acre land. Red Pine Inn features onsite restaurant, indoor salt water pool, sauna, hot tub and fitness centre. The Conference Centre can accommodate up to 120 people. Pine Room Restaurant opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Contact us for your upcoming stay or special event. We look forward to welcoming you! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Pine Inn And Conference Centre
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Hotel Alliston
- Red Pine Inn & Conference Centre Alliston, Ontario