“Amazing! Not what I usually expect from a motel!” 5 of 5 stars

Studiotel Bromont
229 Boulevard de Bromont, Bromont, Quebec J2L 2K9, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Bromont
Montreal, Canada
“Amazing! Not what I usually expect from a motel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2011

My best friend and I wanted a nice but inexpensive hotel/motel for a couple of days this week for one of our ski trips. After googling a few locations in the area, I came across the Studiotel website. I couldn't believe how close they were located to the mountain! I've stayed in quite a few hotels and I can say from experience that the pictures you see on hotel websites NEVER match what your actual room looks like. This is NOT the case for the Studiotel! What you see on the website is what you get! The room is so clean, and the bed was the most comfortable bed I've ever slept in at a motel! Super clean, bouncy mattress and fluffy duvet! Small flat screen tv and dvd player were provided, as well as an alarm clock that was iPod compatible. We had a little kitchenette equipped with fridge, stove and microwave. We had plates, cups, utensils and enough pots/pans to be able to prepare a decent meal. We had the last room at the end which gave us an amazing view of Bromont mountain at night when it was all lit up! The staff were amazing and were very friendly. I felt like I was staying in my family's guestroom!

The free wifi was also great!

All in all amazing experience...can't wait to go back!

Room Tip: Try to get room #12 so you can get the amazing view of the mountain!
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
TravelGuyOttawa, Owner at Studiotel Bromont, responded to this review, January 12, 2012
Dear guest,
Thank you, thank you, thank you! We could not have asked for anything more than a glowing and honest review like this! You’ve just made the first little bit of the New Year great! We have been working very hard for the last eight years at transforming this old typical North American motel into the new lodging business that it has become this year: going from Motel Bromont to Studiotel Bromont. You are absolutely right: there is not a single corner that as not being touched inside and outside...we have come a long way!

Your amazing review/description of our product clearly underlines all the efforts that we have put in to make sure that ALL of our guests would be experiencing the amazing comfort of our beds, the commodities of the studios and the feeling of being “home away from home” not to mention getting a great value for the dollar spent. You can count on us for continuing in that direction and always improving our product for the years to come.

We are very happy that you appreciated your stay with us and we look forward to have you visit us again!

P.S. Next time you visit us, you may wish to compare studio #5 with your favorite studio #12. You may not quite get the exact mountain view and privacy of #12 but you trade for more space, a bath and a separated kitchen with dining area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Guelph
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2011

I chose to stay here based on the great reviews and I was even more impressed than I thought I would be. The place is immaculate, everything is newly renovated and there is such obvious attention to every little detail (lovely duvet, bedding, kitchen, etc). After staying at 4 and 5 star hotels for twice the price before coming here, I was shocked. I wish I had planned on staying here longer. Would highly reccomend to anyone regardless of the type of traveller (family, business, solo, etc.). Will definetely be back.
The only thing it didn't have was a phone in the room. Although it had everything else.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2011 via mobile

Studiotel truly was a home away from home. The linens were crisp, the decor fresh and the rooms clean. I travel a lot with work and stay at many high end hotels and this is the only time I have gone barefoot ! The owners were so nice and welcoming, we just can't wait to go back !

• Stayed September 2011
TravelGuyOttawa, Owner at Studiotel Bromont, responded to this review, September 23, 2011
Dear April

WOW! Thank you for taking the time to review our establishment and for clearly underlining what we have been working so hard to provide our guests with: clean, comfortable and affordable lodging. It is very nice to hear that we have succeeded, and we absolutely promise to keep it up!

We are also DELIGHTED to hear that you went barefoot in one of our studios. That is a true compliment and in our opinion, the best measure of cleanliness!

We hope to see you again!

Geneviève & Michel

P.S. We hope that you got your stonewall...
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2011

My family and I stayed at Studiotel Bromont in July 2011 and we fell in love with it. The room was newly renovated: brand new fixtures and furniture, large comfy beds, flat screen tv with dvd player for the kids, and best of all, hardwood floors! It looked exactly like it does on the website. The room had a separate kitchen area complete with standard appliances, dishes for four, and a dining room table. The bathroom had plenty of towels and was spotless. There’s a large courtyard out behind the motel, with a playground for the kids. Each room has its own picnic table outside. We got the Granby Zoo package deal for a great rate and we recommend it to anyone with kids. The motel's only about 10 minutes away from the zoo. The manager even gave us an alternate route that was much faster than taking the highway. Can’t wait to go back next year!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with others on Trip Advisor and, most of all, for the AMAZING review. We strive to make our guests content and comfortable and are very happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you and your family in our establishment on your next Summer getaway!

Regards-

Quebec City, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2011

Our family (2 adults and 1 baby) just spent a week at Studiotel after booking the room on the internet almost randomly. When we got there and drove into the parking to realize the place had a "Motel" look, we weren't sure of our choice. This lasted exactly 30 seconds. After being greeted by a man who gave us the impression he woke up that day to make sure our room would be ready for us and walked into our "Studio", all scepticism was gone. We had found the perfect "Base camp" for our family vacation. We went to the Zoo, did some cycling and hiking, all within 30 minutes of the place. Every night we had dinner at one of the local family restaurants (5 minutes away), but we could have decided to stay in and cook, all the appliances were there.

This old Motel has lost all the caracteristics I hate of a Motel and morphed itself into a nice place with everything you can expect for an enjoyable family vacation... they even have a playground for kids.

The owners are great people, very personable. oh... Ask them about the local Pie place.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
TravelGuyOttawa, Owner at Studiotel Bromont, responded to this review, August 18, 2011
Dear Dominic

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Studiotel Bromont, we really appreciate receiving feedback on your experience here. We are extremely happy that you enjoyed our facilities and all that our surroundings have to offer! As you have seen, we have put in a lot of effort into moving away from the old stereotypical look and feel of a traditional Motel. Although the architecture of the building will always remain tied to that of a Motel, we like to believe that we offer a unique and innovative lodging experience, a hybrid between the traditional hotel and the comforts of your home.

We're also glad you enjoyed all your pies from Les Désirables, we strongly believe that they are the best around! Next time, we'll be happy to share more of Bromont's hidden gems with you!

Thanks again for writing a review, and most of all, thank you so much for trusting us with your vacation! We look forward to seeing your family again!

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2011

these owners put the human factor back in their business, you can't go wrong with this choice.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2011

I very like the warm greetings from the staff. I remember that I had trouble finding the adress of the place I am going, and the receptionnist helped me find it out.
The room is big and impeccable. Everything seems to be new: the carpes, the refrigerator. You get a lovely view of the mountains from the room I got. It is very nice in the evening, where I can enjoy some quiet momentsalone with my husband after the souper, when the children went to their amazing swiming pool.
Sleeping there is the best experience I've had there. The bed is very comfortable, and the room cozy. I really had a great time and recommand people to experience it too.
Did I forgot to mention that the hotel is also very accessible and close to malls and restaurents?

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family

Been to Studiotel Bromont? Share your experiences!