I passed by this nice little twon on my way to Montreal, stayed overnight because I thought the hotel would be cheaper than Montreal because it is a small twon. To my surprise it is quite expansive given the hotel is under-construction. I paid much more than the hotel I stayed in Montreal. Feel quite bad
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located at the entrance of beautiful Bromont, and within walking distance to a lifestyle shopping village and spa, le St-Martin Bromont is the perfect hotel for elegant, cosy, comfortable stay. Many packages available with Spa, ski, golf, restaurants, etc. Large indoor jacuzzi and seasonal outdoor pool. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Le St Martin Bromont reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le St Martin Bromont Hotel Bromont
- Le St Martin Bromont Quebec