“Good food.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Bangor, Maine
“Good food.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

I found the food here good. I would not say anything exceptional. However, I would definitely eat here again.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Ardsley on Hudson, NY
“UN-fresh seafood”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Perhaps the steak is better, but neither my wife nor myself found the entree good. S friendly waitress but entree really turned us off beware and go elsewhere.

Visited August 2013
Edmundston, Canada
“Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

This resto is located near the downtown area of Campbellton NB, Canada. Across the street from a park and also has a terrace. You are welcomed by extremely friendly staff. It is divided into smaller eating areas which makes it less noisy. We ordered soup of the day, also my wife had a 1/4 chicken breast & fries with cheese sauce, I had fish+chips, fries and cheese sauce. The meals were very well presented and delicious to eat. We will deffinately return. I recommend this place to couples or families. You will not regret it.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Matapédia, Quebec, Canada
“Last time I go there.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I have always liked Upper Deck. Until the other day. I went for a meal with my girlfriend Saturday past. I ordered a 25 dollar Prime Rib steak plate, and my girlfriend ordered seafood. I am a meat lover, and I know my meat. I have cut meat in a commercial store for over 3 years in my earlier years. When my plate arrived, I was surprised to find that there was a fairly thick cut STRIPLOIN steak sitting in my plate. When the waitress came back to verify if everything was fine with our food, I let her know about my steak mixup, and that they had accidently gave me a Striploin steak, instead of a Prime Rib. The waitress went to the kitchen, and not long after came back, telling me the cook had claimed that it was in fact a Rib steak. After myself arguing again, she decided to go again and verify with the chef that it was the right steak. Again she came back, with a more interesting excuse from the chef: "Our rib steaks do not have bones in them". I feel like they were calling me an idiot. I am sure I am not the only person they have screwed like this as well. I have never in my life been so mad while at a restarant. I know for a fact what I am talking about when it comes to meat. I am totally disgusted with the fact that they sold me a 10 dollar peice of meat, that I wouldnt honestly never buy myself, for the cost of my favorite, and only choice of meat cut - Rib.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Halifax, Canada
“Delicious Food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ate at the Upper Deck on Valentine's Day this year with my partner. I had the carrot soup to start, and we shared the mozza sticks and zucchini sticks. The sticks were tasty, but I was a bit surprised at how greasy they were. My carrot soup was great; I wish they would have given me a bit more though. The server brought bread and butter to our table and that tasted very good too.

For the main course, my girlfriend had a steak and I had the fettuccine alfredo. My fettuccine was amazing and my girlfriend's steak was cooked to perfection; I'm vegetarian and I thought it looked delicious! We were so satisfied with the food. The only drawback was the atmosphere; I didn't really care for the Dollarstore Valentine's Day decorations, sorry.

• Visited February 2013