“Great new spot to sleep” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Creston

You added Ramada Creston to your Saves list
Ramada Creston
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1 1809 Highway 3A, Creston, British Columbia V0B 1G8, Canada   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Creston
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Kimberley, Canada
“Great new spot to sleep”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

This hotel has everything I would expect of the chain style hotel. It has the standard breakfast, clean new rooms and a cozy bed. The only drawbacks I can see were the location (on the far edge of town) and that everything smelled new. I am sure the new smell is wearing off by now. Its a great stop if you are on your way to the ferry or heading over the pass.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Creston, British Columbia, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

My parents recently stayed at the Creston Ramada in one of the 4 available Handicap-accessible rooms. The room is ground level with access from the inside close to the lobby and from the outside at the rear of the building. There is plenty of designated parking in both the front and rear of the hotel. In the rear you park right outside your room. It was a bit slick as the weather was freezing so we chose the front. The room itself is ideal. The comfortable bed is low enough for my Mother to get on and off. One of the rooms has a bed that is higher for people who need that. The washroom has an easy access shower equipped with a chair, hand held shower spray and plenty of maneuvering room. The room has other details that make it handicapable. The breakfast selection was adequate/typical. If a hot meal is desired, Ricki's Grill is on site. The staff was courteous and helpful at all times. My home has so many stairs which makes it inaccessible to my Mother, this hotel allowed my parents to visit family in Creston.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Vancouver, British Columbia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 21, 2012

I stayed in this hotel on a recent business trip to Creston and was very impressed. The hotel itself is new, and the staff is very friendly and eager to help. Their fitness centre is sub-par, however, there is enough equipment in there to get in a decent workout.

I cannot say enough good things about the staff, and I found the rooms and beds very comfortable.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Coaldale, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

Our stay at the Ramada in Creston was nice, the hotel feels like new still! Our room was very quiet and clean. I felt it was a bit pricey at 150.00 for the night. The continental breakfast was not very good as there were very few choices to pick from....I think it was because the hotel was very empty when we were there and so not alot of breakfast items were brought out?? Overall though I would stay there again. The staff was very friendly.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
London, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

I recently returned from an eight night stay at the Ramada Creston Hotel. I was visiting the region on business. I must say that staying at the Ramada was a most enjoyable experience. The bed was extremely comfortable, and the continental breakfast included in the price was scrumptious (and as healthy or decadent as one would want). I appreciated having both a microwave and fridge in my room as I tend to purchase some of my food from local groceries. That said, Ricky's Grill was a very nice on-site alternated to groceries when the moment felt right. The facility had all of that 'newness' to it (without the new paint & rug odour that can accompany it) which was appreciated. I was especially impressed with the Front Desk Receptionist, Rhonda. What a bubbly, friendly personality - exactly what the doctor ordered after 12 or more hours of airport and highway travel getting there. She was all about making guests feel at home. Other staff I met during my stay were also very nice. This was my first time in the hotel, and the first time meeting the friendly staff of the Ramada in Creston.
I do not typically write reviews, but was impressed enough to do so this time.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Derbyshire, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was a perfect stopover choice on our journey from Banff. A clean, spacious and welcoming room in a quiet location and an incredibly comfortable bed were the highlights. We had dinner at the Ricky's Grill next door, which was excellent. I highly recommend this hotel - we only stayed one night but it would be great for longer stays too. Check-in experience was perfectly adequate. Didn't stay for breakfast as we wanted to go to the nearby Tim Hortons instead. Ample free parking.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back and was very quiet, but can't see that noise would be a problem anywher...