We spent only one night at the Hotel, but it was very peasant stay. First of all, the staff was excellent. We stayed in a city view room on 17th floor.... and what a view it was! The room has 2 queen beds, a kitchenette and a balcony. Room was very well kept. There is nothing bad I can say about our stay at The Spencer on Byron Hotel. Next time, we are staying there again, and not for just one night. Much Aloha from Hawaii!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of the finest Auckland hotels - ocean views, sea-scented air and a sunny outlook... Auckland's Spencer on Byron Hotel uses its beautiful environment to great advantage. This Auckland hotel is the first business class accommodation provider on Auckland's North Shore and spectacular panorama of Auckland CBD to the south, Rangitoto Island to the east, and Lake Pupuke to the north. Various types of rooms from studios to fully equipped family suites are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your The Spencer on Byron Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spencer On Byron Hotel
- Spencer On Byron Auckland
- The Spencer On Byron Hotel Takapuna, Auckland, North Island