“Ultimate night away” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Days at the Lake B & B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Gravenhurst
Days at the Lake B & B
You added Days at the Lake B & B to your Saves list
1401 169 Hwy | Gravenhurst, Ont P1P1R2, Gravenhurst, Ontario P1P 1R2, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 9 Gravenhurst B&B and Inns
Acton, Ontario
“Ultimate night away”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

My husband and I only had one night away to celebrate our anniversary and what a wonderful experience we had. We arrivedat Days at the Lake late afternoon and after a thorough tour by Stephen we spent time relaxing on the dock and then headed in to ready for our dinner reservations that were not only suggested but also arranged by Wendy. We returned from our wonderful meal and spent a relaxing evening in the hot tub. The following morning saw a gourmet breakfast prepared by Wendy and the boat cruise captained by Stephen.
The entire experience was a wonderful slow and relaxing getaway, which was exactly what we both needed.
The grounds are beautiful, the decor lovely and the rooms nicely appointed. Wendy and Stephen are phenomenal hosts who truly enjoy the experience of sharing their home with you. We will definitely return to Days at the Lake and will be quick to recommend it to all we know.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Kingston, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Wonderful place, on a beautiful lake. Great hosts, delicious breakfast, interesting and friendly guests, pretty wildlife (humming birds, turtles, etc.), spectacular star gazing. Loved the outdoor hot tub.

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Vaughan, Ontario, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My Girlfriend & I went for 2 days to Days at the Lake B & B. We had the most wonderful time. Wendy and Steven are great hosts. They make you feel like family. The boat cruise was one of many highlights and for $10 was a heck of a deal. The breakfast was outstanding both mornings. We had a three course dinner the last night and was better than many much more expensive places I have been. I was able to use both the kayak and paddle boat and both were a blast. The hot tub was amazing and the jets were like a massage. Steven also made a great camp fire and we shared drinks and many funny stories with the hosts and another couple. Wendy was more than happy to give direction and recommendations to restaurants. They are both truly wonderful people and will make the trip top notch. Definitely will come back for a visit. I highly recommend Days at the Lake.

Vaughan, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

My boyfriend and I stayed at Days at the Lake this past weekend and can't wait to go back! We stayed for two nights and enjoyed every minute of it. Wendy and Stephen are fantastic hosts and they made us and the other guests feel so welcome. We spent our days enjoying the kayaks, paddle boat, (amazing) hot tub, and just enjoying the beautiful surroundings. I would highly recommend staying for more than one night so you can take advantage of everything this place has to offer. I would also recommend staying for one of Wendy's fantastic dinners! She cooked us and another couple her famous Kaluha Chicken, which was the best dinner I've had in a very long time. We would recommend this place to anyone!

Room Tip: We stayed in "Oh so suite" but all the rooms looked great.
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed at this beautiful b&b on pine lake in august 2012. It feels insulting referring to it as a b&b because it felt like so much more. From the moment we arrived we felt right at home. Wendy is a marvelous host and she went out of her way to ensure we had a super stay - and we did. Wendy's husband Stephen kindly took us out on his pontoon and give us really enjoyable cruise down the lake at sunset. The setting is incredible. We had a great weekend in the water - using the kayaks, the paddle boat, the rowing boat all laid out at their own dock. Wendy's breakfast in the morning are delicious and filling. Their hot tub is unbelievable - it even lights up different colours at night time. We couldn't recommend staying at Days at the Lake highly enough and we are planning a return visit to check the place out in the winter.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2012 via mobile

Wendy and Steve, the hosts of this great bed and breakfast, are great hosts who truly care their quests and provide them with great food, local inside information, and service. we stayed there for two nights, and the room was comfy and warm. the house itself is beautiful at the lakeside. the breakfasts were tasty bad Wendy brews her own coffee. a truly great experience, and we hope to give again soon.

• Stayed August 2012
Oakville, Ontario
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2012

As a single traveler I was comfortable, enjoyed the other guests and felt very much at home. Stephen and Wendy are wonderful hosts, interesting, helpful, warm people who make the experience what it is. The home and the property are beautiful, but relaxed and comfortable. As a testament to my enjoyment, I was lucky to be able to add another day to my original plans! Great food and very comfortable beds. Everything I needed was provided, I didn't need to ask for anything. I absolutely recommend it and plan to return!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo

Been to Days at the Lake B & B? Share your experiences!