Every suite has a balcony, most with a lake view and some suites have fireplaces. The location is across from the boat and heritage museum and on the wharf, where you can walk to many restaurants. My usual complaint about Residence Inns are their Lightweight comforters, especially in cold climates. They should have lightweight ones in warm climates and heavier ones in cold climates.
Breakfast was fine and hotel personnel were accommodating. The social hours left a lot to be desired. For BBQ, they served hot dogs on buns, with pickles and onions and absolutely nothing to go with them, like baked beans, cole slaw, or potato salad. They had pretzels and chocolate chip cookies, that were burnt and sodas. No Residence Inn that we have stayed in, EVER SERVED JUST HOT DOGS. EITHER DO IT WHOLEHEARTEDLY, OR DON'T SERVE IT AT ALL ! ESPECIALLY IF YOU SERVE THEM IN A DOUBLE CHAFING DISH AND ONE DISH IS EMPTY.
The night before, they had a heavy cream soup, frisee salad, pretzels and raisin cookies, so we didn't partake. They are big on pretzels as an accompaniment to everything.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is the newest Muskoka Hotel and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka offering guest complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Muskoka District