This was my first time staying in Gravenhurst, so I decided to book the Marriott. I only booked for one night, excellent price. When we arrived, I went up to the room and WOW, more then what I expected. Full kitchen, beautiful bathroom and clean living area with a breathtaking view of the lake, from the balcony. This hotel offered a continental breakfast buffet. What a buffet, everything you would want for breakfast, they had a hot table, all sorts of bread, bagel to toast, oatmeal, fruit, yogurt, 24 hr coffee or tea and juice. I was impressed. The staff at the front counter, always greeted you with a smile weather you were going out or coming into the hotel. All the staff at the Marriott, never pasted you by without giving you a smile or saying hello. Wonderful, wonderful place. Well kept and spotless. Because of this, we decided to stay a second night. There are so many trails you can walk, that are close the the hotel, excellent restaurants close by or you can even drive to Bracebridge which is only 7 minutes from Gravenhurst. I recommend this hotel to families who want to get away, and because of the full kitchen, you can even enjoy dinner in a night or two.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Residence Inn by Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf is the newest Muskoka Hotel and situated on the shores of beautiful Lake Muskoka offering guest complimentary breakfast, high speed internet access and is pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Hotel Gravenhurst
- Residence Inn By Marriott Gravenhurst Muskoka Wharf Muskoka District