“Loved it” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery
toronto
“Loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2013

The service was superb. Try the pizza. We asked for thin crust and dough and they accommodated. It was delicious. We also had pasta and salad. Unfortunately the bruccheta was sold out. We were starving and hoping for a good restaurant. Locals recommended this restaurant and we were so glad to have found it.

Visited July 2013

vancouver
“Spotted it from the highway, and glad we went there!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2013

We had no plans to stop for dinner on the way to our ferry reservation at Duke Point, but did not know there was highway construction so missed the boat. I was traveling with grandchildren who are fussy eaters, but love pizza. Pulled into Ladysmith, called the restaurant, and found out there was a chidren's menu. We all loved our meal, abd the owner came out to talk to everyone, and invited the kids to return to make their pizza in the kitchen. They can't wait to do that! They had pizzas with cheese and tomato sauce, and I had wonderful halibut and a buffalo mozzarella salad. Ice cream was part of the children's dinner, but my 7 year old grandson saw the cheesecake desert, and I agreed to order it if I could share it with him. We both loved it, and there are many types to choose from, and the pieces are huge. What could have turned out to be a frustrating situation turned into a wonderful one, abd we were all very happy. Wr made the next ferry which was very late with an 8:15 departure, but the evening was an unexpected pleasant experience because of our dinner stop!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Nanaimo
“Good start...need to work on details”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

We recently attended D'Francos for our first visit. We ordered the mussels for an appetizer. They were very tasty, however, did not come with side plates or a bowl to put empty shells in. Bread arrived when we first came but did not come with the mussels. If you are going to have a delicioius sauce, you should seve bread so that patrons can mop up the sauce with it. Hubby had pasta dish which unfortunately came with the exact same sauce as the mussels so it was a little too much of the same thing. I had the signature burger which was a little too sloppy to eat by picking up so I cut it with a knife and fork. Our quizzing of the wait staff told us that they are not yet fully familiar with the menu. The food was nice but nothing that you can't cook at home. It was missing the WOW factor

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2013 via mobile

I loved it!!! I had the chicken parmason! It was a homemade recipie too! Just awesome! Very great service! I would DEFINATLY go there again :)

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ladysmith, Canada
“I ordered ribs, not sternum”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Had delivery from here several weeks ago. Pizza was average and arrived very cold. Salad was incredibly overpriced for limp lettuce, unripe tomato, and a few chunks of cucumber. But the ribs were horrific. A few small fatty ribs surrounded a huge chunk of bone and gristle in the container. Quickly realized we had been served sternum (chest plate), left me disgusted and feeling ripped off. The ribs tasted like cheap meat dipped in Pancake syrup. We will not eat here again.

• Visited April 2013