“Amazing Seafood” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Moncton, NB
“Amazing Seafood”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

Service was lacking, but the food was to die for. We were seated on the deck (it was a tight fit), which had a beautiful view of the harbor. I ordered the scallops, which had so many scallops I couldn't finish. They were to die for. Other members of our party had the lobster pasta, the fish cakes, the night's special pan seared halibut (best I've ever tasted). The food was outstanding. The waitress was not attentive and very slow, but we could totally ignore this for the awesome food--absolutely the most important. The inside wasn't impressive, I highly recommend having your meal on the deck.

Visited August 2012

Rindge, NH
“Sunday Brunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Our Sunday Brunch was delightful. Eggs Benedict while gazing at the Lunenbur wharf. We go there often

Visited October 2012
Lunenburg, Canada
“Not up to par”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've been to Magnolia's twice, once this year and once last, with both times being a less than average experience. The food is fairly good, but priced slightly higher than what I expect and doesn't really stand out against alternatives in the area. The decor/atmosphere is also not to my taste. For those visiting the area, it lacks the harbor or town view that you get from many other restaurants. Above all, the service during my first visit was among the poorest I've ever had, and it wasn't much better the second time.

Visited October 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Really nice little place for a casual meal.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

We had a very nice dinner here. Good food and very friendly staff! We had the Lobster pasta - very tasty.

Visited November 2012
Wolfville, Canada
“do not eat there”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

I do not understand the good reviews for this restaurant. I had a bad experience while there and I found the staff and the owner were really not concerned at all. They had a very arrogant attitude about the whole thing and made me feel like I was in the wrong and just being difficult.
In retrospect when we entered the restaurant we were told to come back in a half an hour and we were saying should we go back, as we just did not have a good feeling ,just from booking a table. There are lots of great places find one of those and avoid this one.

gvg1