Found the studio apartment at the hotel complete with full kitchen and all necessary kitchen utensils to be a great surprise. And a cosy gas log fire to stretch out beside to be and added luxury - all making it a great relaxing hideaway. Yes dining in was a bit expensive, and maybe we could have bought our food in nearby Port Carling supermarket and used our kitchen, but, hey, we were on holiday.
Apart from the fitness suite and swimming pool and golf there did not seem to be too much to do at the Rosseau but eat drink and relax. Once round the ramble trail and we had seen it all. So for us it was great location for a short break and a stop off passing through Ontario.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa welcomes guests to luxurious surroundings overlooking Lake Rosseau. Year-round, experience the beauty and renewal of nature on your terms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Rosseau, a Jw Marriott Resort And Spa
- The Rosseau, a Jw Marriott Hotel Minett
- Jw Marriott Rosseau
- Jw Marriott Minett
- JW Marriott The Rosseau Muskoka Resort & Spa Ontario/Minett, Canada