“Best Wings” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 111 restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Description: FOOD FIRST At a Casey's restaurant, we encourage you to try something new, something unexpected that you normally wouldn't make at home, discover new flavors and share new experiences as you connect with friends and family over great food and drink. We invite our Guests to Dine and Discover an exciting new casual dining experience.
Aspen, Colorado
“Best Wings”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2009

Casey's has the best wings on the resort itself. Yes it is a chain, but they have improved the menu.

Service sometimes is questionable but you get that at any resort because employees are hard to find.

70% Recommend
california, usa
“Oddly shaped; average food”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2009

We ate at the bar earlier this month. Were expecting a real "ribshack" experience, but it was just average. Didn't know it was a chain, but not surprised - the ribs were exactly like you'd find at an Applebee's or Chili's or whatever.

This may sound strange, but the place is also just oddly shaped... Like the designers were handed a less-than-optimal chunk of floor space and forced to make it work. Very tight, narrow, and long. Not a pleasant dining experience.

Rickard's Red on tap, tho... A plus in my book. Can't beat that with a stick.

Ottawa
“Never knew cows existed with no meat on them!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2008

I know this is a chain, I know the food is pre-made, my expectations were not high when my husband and I stopped in for a quick dinner. However, I have never, ever seen ribs that consisted of bones fused together with a bit of sinew between them. It was dreadful. The fajitas were bland and tasteless, and I could have made better myself with a jar of instant salsa. I will never understand why this restaurant has not gone out of business a long, long time ago.