“Excellent food compensates for mediocre service” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #41 of 116 Restaurants in Mont Tremblant
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill, Family Fare
Good for: Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Dessert
Description: FOOD FIRST At a Casey's restaurant, we encourage you to try something new, something unexpected that you normally wouldn't make at home, discover new flavors and share new experiences as you connect with friends and family over great food and drink. We invite our Guests to Dine and Discover an exciting new casual dining experience.
Columbus, Ohio
“Excellent food compensates for mediocre service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This place may have had the best food I ate during my entire trip to Mont Tremblant. However the service was a bit lacking. Coming up to the restaurant, we saw a couple of tables together that would easily seat our party of six. When I approached the hostess stand, I was immediately told that they can never seat a party of six outside. I asked why the two vacant tables we noticed could not be pushed together and she literally rolled her eyes and walked out on the patio to check. She then came back let out a big sigh (making a snide comment to her coworker in French) then took us to the tables outside. Our waiter, Eric, was okay but seemed like he took no pride in serving us with courtesy of speed. Everything about his attitude screamed that he was bored with us and we were an inconvenience to him. Luckily, despite mediocre service, the food at this place was worth it. I loved my ribs and chicken wings and the Brie appetizer. My entire family also loved their meals. We would happily eat here again.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

New York City, New York
“Not bad at all”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Bear in mind this is in a major tourist spot. The waitress was friendly but it took quit awhile to get the bill. The food was not bad. It was pricey for what you get but for beeping where it was its not too bad. We sat outside which was very nice.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“Good value and good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

It is your average bar and bar menu. Service is attentive and food is very good. Good value too! Went there twice - once for lunch and once for dinner. Both good experiences. Would recommend for a casual dinner.

Visited August 2013
Mississauga, Canada
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

When we arrived my family were promptly seated which was the only positive part of our experience. The tables felt like they were all crammed together not enough space between other customer tables. When we ordered we did receive our drinks and appetizer in a timely manner but the worst part was we had to wait over an hour plus for our main lunch dishes. There were other families and couples who came after us and there meals were served ahead of us and very quickly. The server did not even tell us how long of a delay there was or I think we would have switched restaurants. I was very disappointed on how long my family had to wait for our meals and that other customers who came in later were served ahead of us so I complained to the Manager. When I explained this to the Manager she was down right rude and was unapologetic. Before our bill came to the table I spoke to the Manager once again asking for her name and that I was going to complain to head office as this is not how people should be treated or delayed. Her (the Manager's) attitude and manner quickly changed to be a little positive to us and she provided our appetizer for free. A little too late! The overall time was ridiculous at two hours by the time we were done! There are much better restaurants in Mont-Tremblant to eat with your family then this one!

• Visited August 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Aberdeen
“Casey's Bar - average fare”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2013

Restaurant staff rude, unsociable and off hand, food quality poor, to spicy for most meals selected, long wait for meals even when not to busy.

Visited July 2013