My wife and I went with friends for a weekend at Chateau Beauvallon and we enjoyed every minute of it. Our room was nicely appointed with all rooms on the inner side of the hotel facing the pool. The kitchenette was nice to have. The hotel was peaceful and relaxing. The staff were excellent, especially the shuttle driver Michel who was fantastic. Near to the village; it is close enough to be a 5 minute car ride, yet away from the crowds if that is what you want. The shuttle works until about 11pm every night so getting to and from is easy. My only complaint about the hotel is the fact that the prices on wines (the exception being during happy hour) are very steep......in most cases over 3 times the SAQ price. And yet the prices for beer or alcohol are reasonable and sometimes less than at places in the village.
All in all this is a great hotel and we will definitely be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just five minutes -3km (2mi.) from the Tremblant ski resort, on a vast, private, lakeside property where guests can relax and enjoy indoor, outdoor pool & hot tub, cross country skiing & snow showing right from our door step. Whether a romantic retreat, ladies-only getaway or enjoyable family vacations, we take care of every little detail. We have a charming restaurant & bar with a menu of epicurean delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Beauvallon Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Chateau Beauvallon
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Quebec