Just returned from a wonderful getaway with my other half! We stayed there for January 11Th to January 13th! Booked the one bedroom suite (Room 121). Check-in with Suzanne was a BREEZE and the service was very good and courteous! Room was clean and there was only one down side...there was no oven :(. You get what you pay for! It is not cheap..about (460$ for 2 nights!)
We had a great time :). Will def be back in summer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just five minutes -3km (2mi.) from the Tremblant ski resort, on a vast, private, lakeside property where guests can relax and enjoy indoor, outdoor pool & hot tub, cross country skiing & snow showing right from our door step. Whether a romantic retreat, ladies-only getaway or enjoyable family vacations, we take care of every little detail. We have a charming restaurant & bar with a menu of epicurean delights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Chateau Beauvallon Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Chateau Beauvallon
- Chateau Beauvallon Mont Tremblant Quebec