Stayed 2 nights in ground floor condo (602 I think). On arrival I was delighted with the appearance of the place and the great view from our patio .
But then a bunch of teens showed up in 601 directly above us and the relaxing holiday went down the toilet
It began with me hearing the sound of air rifles going off. I looked up to find them firing shots off their balcony at various objects.
I asked them to stop.
Then the foul language began as the alcohol flowed. I was unable to sit on the patio with my kids to enjoy a BBQ. Instead we had to close the doors and windows and crank the radio up to drown them out.
At night we were unable to open any windows due to the noise, and since there is no A/c this made sleeping uncomfortable.
In the second day they resumed firing their air rifles. I complained at reception but was informed that the unit was privately owned so there was nothing they could do.
It was left to me, on my vacation, to threaten these louts with the police. The shooting stopped but the partying got worse.
I reported all this in the survey the resort asks you to fill out, and listed my email on the form requesting they contact me.
Sorry to say that I've heard nothing 10 days later, so here I am warning people on trip advisor
So much for a relaxing retreat
- Also Known As:
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Wyndham Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Wyndham
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, HotelsClick, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.