Had a wonderful stay in a condo we rented with family. It was rented through vrbo and it was in unit 205 complex. We had a great stay with our family, nine of us in total. (4 adults and 5 kids) We had a 5 bedroom unit on the second floor. It had 3 bedrooms upstairs (2 had queen beds and the other had 2 sets of bunks). The lower bedrooms had 2 queens. It was tastefully decorated and had a modern kitchen with all of the amenities. There was a pool across the road as well as tennis courts. It was about a 5 to 10 minute drive to the base of the mountain. It had a great view of Lac Mercier. It had wifi and cable. We had an excellent stay. Groceries are expensive at the local stores. Many cyclists and joggers on the streets. Many activities to squeeze in at the base of the mountain. We bought activity cards for the adults and unlimited passes for the younger kids.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Wyndham Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Wyndham
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.