My partner and I went found a deal on Deal Find for 299$ for three nights so we were quite happy with it. When we booked the receptionist informed us that there was a 50$ charge for that period of the year which we understood and accepted. We got there and the lady at reception charged us 94.80$ for charges and the difference. However, when we finally arrived at our room we were quite shocked. The hotel boasted a four star rating but what we found was not up to the four star standard whatsoever. First off, our room smelled like smoke; we could tell that the previews tenants had smoked indoors. Second off, someone peed on our balcony and it had been missed by the cleaning crew. Third off, the bed and pillows were so hard that we opted to sleep on the pull-out couch to avoid being sore for our days of skiing. Finally, although the website said the hotel would be equipped with a kitchen, it forgot to mention that you should still bring all the cooking utilities such as thongs, flippers etc. Other than pots and pans we didn't have much. There were also holes, dents and such on the walls and our dish washer was literally hot glued together. We are in our 20's so we didn't really care about this since we had gotten a deal but then when checkout time came around- the reception wanted to charge another 149.89$. I was confused as to why I had had to pay a charge of 94$ on arrival PLUS this charge and the lady named Violette could not explain. I requested to see a supervisor but since he was not in she said she would hold the payment and he would call me by the Thursday which he never did. So the next week I checked my credit card statement and the 149.89$ charge was actually charged two days after we checked out. So instead of the supervisor calling me back and explaining why I had been charged twice, they simply charged my card without my knowledge.
Safe to say, we will not be going back to this hotel. Good thing there are many more 'four star' hotels to try in Mont Tremblant.
- Also Known As:
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Hotel
- Wyndham Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Wyndham Mont Tremblant
- Mont Tremblant Wyndham
- Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Cap Tremblant Mountain Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.