We spent five nights (August 18-22) for Ironman and loved this hotel. We had a one bedroom suite (room 403) which had a super comfy soft king bed and lovely duvet overlooking the hill. Our son (9) slept on the fold out sofa which was squeaky and not very comfortable. While closet space was limited, the suite was perfect for our needs and close to all the sights.
We arrived before noon and our room was ready. The front desk were very accommodating and friendly. While french is the language of choice, there were no issues getting great service in english. We bought the activity pass from them which provided us with access to things like mini-golf, luge, indoor pools, wall climbing etc.
The underground parking was included in our price and easily fit our truck with over 7 feet of clearance.
The pool and hot tub are small but they were not busy and very relaxing.
The bonus was breakfast and coffee included. Pastries, fruit, yogurt, juices, etc were available every morning until 10:30 (coffee all day). We found eating in the village was really expensive so it was nice to be able to start the day with a healthy breakfast that didn't cost $50 bucks like every other meal on the hill.
The one night I wanted to check out the lovely new casino, the front desk called the shuttle for me and I was picked up at the front door. When it rained, they lent me an umbrella. Great quality boutique hotel.
Would definitely stay here again and highly recommend.
- Also Known As:
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont
- Ermitage Du Lac
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Hotel
- Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant Mont Tremblant, Quebec
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere and HotelsClick so you can book your Ermitage Du Lac Tremblant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.