We (myself, husband, kids ages 10 and 8, and my mother) stayed for two nights in July and absolutely loved everything about Le Sommet des Neiges. From the moment we pulled up and the bellman greeted us to when we checked out, every employee was gracious, personable and kind. They even were appreciative of/patient with my pathetic attempts to converse in French.
On-site, secure, underground parking was $12 per day. The parking garage was spotlessly clean.
The room was also very clean, spacious, and well appointed. We brought some basic groceries with us so that we could have breakfast in the room. There was a stove, fridge, sink, dishwasher, pots/pans, dishes, coffee maker with coffee supplied each day, etc., so if we wanted to cook every meal in we could have. The washer/drier unit was great to have, and the hotel provides a starter box of detergent, dish detergent, etc. The two-bedroom unit was a great size and having two nicely-sized full baths was convenient. The gas fireplace was nice for the cool evenings and the kids loved eating breakfast on the balcony. As travelers who appreciate a high-standard of cleanliness, I cannot emphasize enough how clean this unit was. The dishes, glasses, etc. were spotless. The washer/dryer unit was spotless.Loved, loved, loved how clean it was.
The location of the hotel was perfect; we had a two-bedroom suite, room 323, with an incredible view of the mountain and the resort. The hotel is on an edge of the village so you are removed from pedestrian traffic, yet everything in the village is just a one to five minute walk from the hotel. We checked out other properties while we were there and agreed we liked our location best. We were next to the gondola that takes you up the mountain and the hotel offered unlimited gondola passes for the duration of our stay. The kids loved being able to see the lines for the Euro-bungee and luge right from our windows. We were there during the annual Blues Festival, and when we opened the French doors in our living room, we could enjoy the music from our room. When we closed the French doors, the room was quiet. The walls were also well-insulated, and we heard no noise from neighbors.
The kids loved the pool, hot tub, and game room, and we were surprised how empty the pool was. They had it to themselves for part of the time we were there.
The resort is compact and offers many different kinds of restaurants and some nice shops; we saw only one touristy store offering Mt. Tremblant items. The kids were excited to see Detestable Moi 2 (Despicable Me 2) in the cute little movie theater.
The only problem with our stay was that it was too short. We stopped there on our return trip home from Quebec City. We all agreed we could have easily stayed for a week. There's SO much to do in that area and it is so beautiful.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Sommet des Neiges offre, à l'intention de toute la famille, de luxueuses suites pour le ski et l'après-ski, à seulement 100 pieds de la télécabine panoramique, en plus d'un accès direct aux sentiers de randonnée en montagne ! De la scène grandiose extérieure, faites le pas dans le magnifique hall décoré d'une bibliothèque et d'un grand foyer de pierre.Après avoir été enivrés par la beauté du paysage environnant, faites monter l'adrénaline à la salle d'exercice ou prélassez-vous dans la piscine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Le Sommet des Neiges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Sommet Des Neiges Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Sommet Des Neiges Mont Tremblant, Quebec