We loved this hotel. The best location in the village as the previous reviewer stated. You are given a locker down at the parking level and you walk straight through the lockers to where the main gondola runs up the hill (also where people get off the Cabriolet).
Our suite was really nice. Some minor wear and tear on the kitchen floor which was booked to get fixed after we left so as not to disturb us. We did not hear a thing from our neighbours and the rooms were definitely occupied.
The hot tub was small but I think we had about 12 people in there and no-one was ever turned away - people who had been there for a while always left to make room for new people. The gym was nice and our teenagers spent hours in the games room every evening.
We were traveling with 2 other families who were each staying at other hotels (the Lodge, just below us and the Marriott, halfway down the village). We all had one-bedroom units but our suite and hotel in general was by far the nicest (newest and most spacious) and most convenient for skiing. Everyone ended up at our place when we gathered for meals and games. We ate all but one meal in our unit - the kitchen was surprisingly well-stocked enough plates, cutlery (for 6), cooking utensils, knives, bowls, pots, non-stick pans etc. to really cook (even a mixer and baking sheets!). Beds were comfortable and my son had no complaints about the pull-out. There is a beautiful library off the lobby that is worth spending time in too.
Staff were really terrific and friendly. Our skis were put on the wrong plane and we were called as soon as they arrived so we did not have to rent. I had a back injury and they kindly gave me late check-out so I could rest in the room until our airport shuttle arrived, even though the hotel was fully booked and it would be harder to get the room ready for the next guests.
When I travel I love to try different hotels but I would honestly come straight back to this one on another ski trip or even summer vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Sommet des Neiges offre, à l'intention de toute la famille, de luxueuses suites pour le ski et l'après-ski, à seulement 100 pieds de la télécabine panoramique, en plus d'un accès direct aux sentiers de randonnée en montagne ! De la scène grandiose extérieure, faites le pas dans le magnifique hall décoré d'une bibliothèque et d'un grand foyer de pierre.Après avoir été enivrés par la beauté du paysage environnant, faites monter l'adrénaline à la salle d'exercice ou prélassez-vous dans la piscine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Otel, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Le Sommet des Neiges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Sommet Des Neiges Hotel Mont Tremblant
- Le Sommet Des Neiges Mont Tremblant, Quebec